PDA

View Full Version : Park Crowds....

foolishmortal83
04-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Hey everyone!! I've been to disney sooo many times...yet i've never been in October! My boyfriend & I are going back to WDW in October...how are the crowds during that month? We're actually going from oct 30th-nov 3rd.

Thanks! :number1:

doodleboy
04-08-2008, 08:24 AM
We have been there during the same time period the last two years, and it was great. Crowds were suprisingly thin for the most part. Of course the big attactions always have a bit of a line, but I do not recall getting frustrated with lines at any point. We did MNSSHP on Halloween night, and even though it was sold out crowds were not bad since it is limited number of tickets sold. I highly recomend this event for the parade and fireworks.

Lehman Family
04-08-2008, 11:26 AM
The last time we went was during October. I think the crowds get kinda' busy for the Halloween holiday and then thin out in early November. The longest we waited in line when we were there in October was about a half hour.

foolishmortal83
04-09-2008, 08:02 AM
cool! thanks.
Hopefully when we go the crowds will be thin. I guess it also depends on what park you go to around halloween as well...
i'm assuming the mk is the more popular of the four.

boobalk
04-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Our magical journeys are always in Oct, as that is our DD fall break from school. We find that the weather is better, the crowds are smaller, and you're there for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. It rocks! Take a relaxing afternoon / early evening stroll around WS lagoon, and simply eat and drink your way "around the World"! Check out the sounds of Off-Kilter in Canada, and the British Invasion in UK. And top off the evening in Mexico and watch "Illuminations". Now, that's a great day!!!:cloud9: