PDA

View Full Version : Some Photo Help

wizardmickey
04-07-2008, 11:10 PM
I'd been playing with a little picture that was kinda sorta meant as a surprise or a little laugh.... but now, it seems a bit more - oh, I dunno, weird.
I had wanted to get everyone possible to gather at this site on VMK for a group shot... of course, someone who knows how to do screen capture shots would need to take it... and line everyone up as if looking at Walt & Mickey. Then, send me that picture & I'd digitally put them together.
If someone out there can help, I think it's be an interesting little reminder of what could have been!

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z221/flyingicemanvx/ART/relixvmk.jpg

terri.m
04-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Very cool ice! I'm sure if we try we can get alot of us together somehow in the next few weeks!

milklady
04-08-2008, 09:51 AM
very nice ice!! Hoping i can get a pic in there

Jeremy
04-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Wow Brother, thats cool!:cool:
I like how thats done.
:thumbsup:

Krystal_Rose
04-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Whoah! Very cool. Rock on Ice Ice Baby!

chrisb26
04-08-2008, 03:05 PM
That is awesome Ice!

Let me know when you want to do this I'll take the picture for you if you need me to I take them all the time :D

wizardmickey
04-08-2008, 06:23 PM
That is what I need...
Someone who can take the picture (a full screen picture? Screen capture? Whatever it's called) and then to send it to me as a JPEG.
Once we have the designated "photographer", we need to set a date/time that we can get AS MANY OF US together in that area of VMK for the picture.
Once I have the group shot of everybody, I'll "clone" the 2 into 1 picture so it looks like an appreciative Ice & company are jamming for all of my buds!

wizardmickey
04-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Ok, thanks to the "tutorial", I now know how to do this myself!
So, let's set up a night and time we can make this giant group shot happen!!!
I can safely say that; This week, Wednesday is probably out, as is likely Friday thru Monday. Maybe this Thursday or next Tuesday night?
Discuss this amongst yourselves while I go wash my hands...

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-09-2008, 01:53 AM
Pretty cool pic, Ice. Very rockin' :rocker: Hmm.. maybe Thursday. Wondering if we can do it on a weekend instead?

Patti_C
04-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Very clever Ice, that was a very neat idea. Love to see the band likes vmk also. lol

wizardmickey
04-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Well, the band DOES owe our name to the fine people here Inside Out of the Box!
Who knows what we might have called ourselves if not for y'all???

OK, what about a Sunday gathering at the spot in the picture?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-10-2008, 12:53 AM
Sounds good, I'll try my best to be there :)

OhGee
04-10-2008, 09:44 AM
Aww, I'm going to be away through Sunday night. I am taking my lag top ..oops laptop and may only be able to check in to VMK during the day.

wizardmickey
04-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I'm hearing 1 yay and 1 nay so far, and a bunch "I wanna be in it" comments.

So I'll just let y'all put your heads together and come up with a date? If I don't hear anything in the next few days, then I'll just try and message a bunch of ya when I am on VMK to come meet me for the group shot.

wizardmickey
04-25-2008, 12:45 AM
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z221/flyingicemanvx/VMK/RelixRocksVMK.jpg

Here's the updated version so far.
I had the screen shot working for myself for a while, then the other night each time I tried to paste the picture my program kept saying not enough memory, so Ohgee stepped in for some extra pictures!
If you don't see yourself in there, we still have a few weeks to get everybody in there!

TinkRocks
04-25-2008, 07:50 AM
I guess I should keep up to date more often on Intercot. I knew you were up to something with the pic, Ice - If I had read this thread sooner, I'd have rocked out a little more on the photo...

Great editing! :clappy:

Alligirl
04-25-2008, 02:55 PM
Thats great! I glove it!! Very clever job!:thumbsup:

Blue Genie
04-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Pretty good Ice, Pretty good

trackbarroness
04-26-2008, 03:31 AM
So where's Dreamer in there? :D I forget what I was wearing last time out. :D lolol

wizardmickey
04-27-2008, 12:56 AM
Was Dreamer behind the tree? Hiding?
Now that I look at it again, there's a few ppl in there I'm not sure I really know, but they were in the room when we all headed off for the picture and ended up there with us... I think I might now 1 of the 2?
We still have space left in the picture as you can see and a few weeks left to fill in the gaps! Y'all be sure and be ready to ROCKITT!!!

OhGee
04-27-2008, 01:06 AM
Love the pic ice! It rocks! This is definitely getting printed out and put up on my office wall :)
Glad I could help

wizardmickey
04-28-2008, 09:13 PM
whoa... on the office wall! Sweet!
Of course, I'm gonna try and snap a few more peeps and clone them in here soon (my Screen Shot was back u and running last night; go figure!) In fact, it has suddenly occurred to me that a certain Lady by the name of Ice needs to be seen dancing in that picture... guess I'll have to log in her character on soon!

cEveArdenfan
04-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Aww, phooey! I missed this whole thread until now! I guess I need to be edited in. I would have loved to be there. Rats!:(

wizardmickey
04-29-2008, 11:53 PM
It's not too late Eve (and anyone else still interested) to be "edited in"...
It has taken 3 different photo sessions/3 nights and about 6 seperate screen shots so far for me to edit in everything I have so far (and I still have more that I have yet to show you all!)
ANYTIME ANY OF YOU SEE ME ON VMK AND IF YOUR NOT ALREADY IN THE PICTURE OF "THE ULTIMATE CLOSING PARTY" JUST ALERT ME WHEN YOU'RE ON AND WE'LL RUN OVER TO THE CASTLE SO I CAN POSITION YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO BE TO FILL IN THE GAPS!!!

Alligirl
04-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Well count me in Ice dude!!!:mickey: