PDA

View Full Version : Real quick ADR's Sorry, long

tinksmom02
04-07-2008, 09:30 PM
We literally just decided (at like 6:30 this evening) to go back to Disney for Free Dining in Sept. So of course I get on the phone for ADR's. The CM was soo nice, although he yelled ;) at me because I knew the dates for MNNSHP and he didn't LOL

So here's what I came up with out of the blue. And of course I loaned someone my 2008 Passporter, never dreaming I'd be planning anothern trip!

There are 7 of us this time, DH, me, DD (who'll be 6), and our friends and their sons (6 and 18mos).

Am welcome to any suggestions, changes, etc!

Sat--arrival. Dinner at Chef Mickey's. For the kids.

Sun--Ohana's for dinner. **I took 2 tables earlier rather than 1 table later, can anyone comment on how good they are about seating us near each other? especially if we arrive early?**

Monday--DD and friend for Pirate Adventure! Adults breakfast at Kona!

Tuesday--Donald's breakfast at Tusker House. Will probably do MNNSHP.

Wednesday--Teppan Edo for dinner. I know, I know, there's probably 700 other places we could go, but we all really like hibachi...

Thursday-- Crystal Palace early. for breakfast. MK has early emh that day, we may change this around.

Friday--lunch at Tutto Italia. CM really talked me into it.

Lest you all judge me too harshly, let me tell you that the other family we're dining with are particular--he has a shellfish allergy and she doesn't eat meat or seafood. So, LeCellier and Coral Reef are out. And I think Thanksgiving food is too heavy for this time of year, so no Liberty tree or Garden Grill.

OK, have at it!

mouseketeer mom
04-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Hi!
Was so happy I had the chance to meet you at Sunday's NJ meet!
Boy! You plan quickly!
Chef Mickeys is a terrific way to kick off your trip. It is one of our favorites, altho we've only had breakfast there, never dinner. Its super high energy, and you are guarenteed to meet the big cheese! We stayed at the CR in Nov., and we could see Chef Mickeys from the hallway outside our room. The dinner crowd had alot of fun, so enjoy!
I have booked the 2 tables for our family of five, and never once did we get two tables. They have always put us together. Now, with free dining its bound to be super crowded, but I still think they will accomodate as much as they can.
If you're a coffee drinker, try the pressed pot at Kona's. Best coffee we've had on property, and pair it with Macadamia nut pancakes, well, thats just heaven! (or better yet, have someone else order the Tonga toast and share it all!, thats what we did!)
Enjoy your September trip!
Lisa

tinksmom02
04-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks, Lisa! It was great to meet you, too!

We've done CM for dinner before, Jenna really enjoyed it.

I cannot WAIT to try the Pressed Pot at Kona, and all the food sounds yummy, too!

Yeah, I literally put all this together in, like, 45 minutes. :mickey: