PDA

View Full Version : Buzz lightyear targets

Flames24
04-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I was told by a CM that there is one target on the ride that will give you the maximum points allowed, does anyone know which one it is,or is that a false statement?:mickey:

Nancyjae
04-07-2008, 04:45 PM
I don't know what it is, but I must have hit it...several times!!! Half way through the ride I ended up with 999,999...the score could not go any further.

I had bragging rights all day! My DH said I had a faulty gun...shhhh...:secret:...I agree with him, but will never admit it.

We were actually back over the Easter break and I reminded him of my score...again!!!

KineGirl
04-07-2008, 04:54 PM
I could be mistaken but I think its the back of Zurgs right hand. You can only hit it after you pass it which makes it extremely hard.

Not 100% sure

DestinationWDW
04-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Ah yes, from what i rememeber it is right at the begining of the ride where the robots hands are moving up and down on the left side of the ride, if you hit the inside of the hand you will receive 100,000 points per hit.

locodemickey
04-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I think it's in the first room on the ceiling. I can't remember what it is, but it's right before you go into the next room, above your head. It's not as fun anymore since I know where one of the big ones is. Now I hit 999,999 pretty easily.:mickey:

KAJUNKING
04-07-2008, 06:49 PM
i have hit the back of zurgs hand and got 100000 points but im not sure about one that maxes out the score

#1donaldfan
04-07-2008, 07:13 PM
now that you ask I remember a lady on one of the Disney info show's a while back telling just that secret....I remember her telling where to hit, but for the life of me I can't remember specifics......sorry, but it is possible...:mickey:

Taja
04-07-2008, 07:16 PM
I must have hit it once--completely by accident! I have incredibly poor hand/eye coordination when it comes to those things.

Must have been deprived as a child. *sigh*

Oh, wait! We didn't have video games as children! *LOL*

elmjimmlm
04-07-2008, 07:33 PM
I believe it is on the back of one of the robots hands...:mickey:

Buttercup
04-07-2008, 09:35 PM
I also heard that in the Midway Mania there are going to be hidden "easter eggs" like that... where if you hit a certain target, all kinds of crazy things happen and you get tons of points. I can't wait!

Main Street Jim
04-08-2008, 07:36 AM
There are SEVEN 100,000-point targets in Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin ;) You'll have to find them all ;) The back of the robot's hand in the first room is only the first one...

Also, if you keep holding the trigger down, you'll score 100 points every three seconds :D

TinyDancer
04-08-2008, 11:12 AM
7 targets? I know about 2 of them...... And I managed to max out the score only once!!!

mickeys_princess_mom
04-08-2008, 11:29 AM
There are SEVEN 100,000-point targets in Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin ;) You'll have to find them all ;) The back of the robot's hand in the first room is only the first one...

Also, if you keep holding the trigger down, you'll score 100 points every three seconds :D
OK--I'm reeling here!:faint:
GOT to find them! (That hold the trigger down thing is something I"ve been trying for awhile, but I didn't know it actually did this...)
:secret: Don't tell the princess...

CaptSmee
04-08-2008, 11:31 AM
The robots hand is an easy one. Me and whoever i'm riding with are always fighting over who gets it!:mickey:

battle beast
04-08-2008, 11:49 AM
interesting...

Main Street Jim
04-09-2008, 07:27 AM
You can hit any of the targets in BLSP multiple times - so if you hit one of the 100,000-point targets like 7 times, that's 700,000 points right there ;)

Here's a coupla hints:

The harder the target is to hit - the further back in the room, the higher up on the wall it is, etc. - the more points it's worth.

One of the mega-point targets is in the Battery room - on the right of your forward motion, way down on the bottom of the center prop.

Another is the "spinny thingie" in the Monster room - waaaaaay up top directly above your travel path. The target rotates, so it's very hard to hit ;)

To try and line up your laser beam, in the very first room, where Buzz is telling you about finding Zurg - when your score first lights up and your gun is activated, take a couple of "practice shots" on the wall to try and find your beam ;)

Disnamic Duo
04-09-2008, 12:56 PM
To try and line up your laser beam, in the very first room, where Buzz is telling you about finding Zurg - when your score first lights up and your gun is activated, take a couple of "practice shots" on the wall to try and find your beam ;)

I always get my aim by shooting people in the cars ahead of us...no points though;)

SoaringEpcot
04-09-2008, 01:02 PM
We found a 20,000 point target on our last visit. In the monster room shoot the target below the monster that looks like an alligator standing on his back legs.

threeh
04-11-2008, 09:53 AM
I just heard on a pod cast that there was a big scorer at the top of the claw??? Dunno if it is true.

Good luck:mickey:

tjstrike
04-12-2008, 01:14 AM
The robot hand, the volcano, and there's a photo eye ( little square box ) in the black tunnel where the ship is flying around, it's at the end of the tunnel on the left, about 10 ' high.

AdventurerKim
04-12-2008, 09:15 AM
In the black tunnel there's one target on each side to hit, and it's worth a lot! Once you find it, try not to move your gun away or just keep your eye on it. You can see it most clearly when the spaceship is over it. It looks like a button on the wall.

I didn't know about all 7 100,000 targets. I'd see the spinning targets way up high going on the TTA, but I never think of trying for them when I'm riding Buzz. I'm too busy shooting and earning points.

Meteora
04-13-2008, 09:09 AM
To try and line up your laser beam, in the very first room, where Buzz is telling you about finding Zurg - when your score first lights up and your gun is activated, take a couple of "practice shots" on the wall to try and find your beam

Thanks for this tip! I can NEVER figure out where I'm shooting...

Altair
04-13-2008, 09:44 AM
My DW cannont hit the broad side of a barn and usally ends with with 1000-2000 points. On our last ride through she hit something big and ended up with over 700,000. Either she hit something hard to hit by chance or there are some big point value targets that are easy to hit so kids have a chance at a big score. :mickey:

Imagineer1981
04-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Ha Ha....my sis is going down!