PDA

View Full Version : Which week in September is least crowded?

aurora, ariel, and bell
04-07-2008, 12:43 PM
With the free dining option available soon, which week in september would you consider the least crowded?:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-07-2008, 01:25 PM
The day after Labor Day it drops off considerably. This was a great time in the past. Apparently people will take kids out of school (hey--I do it, too!:blush:) all year, but most don't take them out the first week or two....

mickeysmouse
04-07-2008, 05:39 PM
the last week in sept i say

merlinmagic4
04-07-2008, 06:08 PM
According to the Unofficial Guide's crowd calendar most of September is about the same: 3,4 or 5 out of 10. I noticed every Wednesday is a 3 so it must be their thought that people take long weekends. I think it's one of the slower months but hopefully you can get more feedback from people who have actually been there in Sept (I haven't). I would think the last week might be slower once free dining has ended. Good luck!

TBY2225
04-08-2008, 09:07 AM
We have been the past 2 years and will be there again this year the last week of September. 2007 was a bit busier than 2006, but still very manageable. The waits averaged 10-20 minutes, but the resturants were packed. (free dining promo) I have read over the past few years that September is one of the slowest times to go, but it seems like the first and second weeks are a little slower. Maybe because F&W is the end of the month? That might not be the case this year with MNNSHP starting earlier!