PDA

View Full Version : Best Seafood

elmjimmlm
04-07-2008, 12:26 PM
I am trying to finalize my ADRs and I am wondering where to find the best seafood...What is the best? :clappy: What do we avoid?:ack:

#1donaldfan
04-07-2008, 12:49 PM
fulton's

Jared
04-07-2008, 12:55 PM
For great seafood, I'd try Fulton's Crab House in the Downtown Disney area or the Flying Fish Cafe on the BoardWalk. Both are relatively expensive but delicious.

:tasty:

sillyolbear
04-07-2008, 03:29 PM
The Flying Fish or Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian. Both great seafood choices.

ShanPooh
04-07-2008, 04:28 PM
We LOVED Narcoossee's!
We went there August of 2006 with the free dining.
DH had the bisque, surf and turf, and key lime creme brulee. He was in food bliss!
I had the crab cakes, whole Maine lobster, and almond cherry cheesecake. So yummy!

thumperbug
04-07-2008, 06:11 PM
I'd have to agree on Fultons Crab House. Never disappoints:thumbsup:

Gator
04-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I haven't had seafood at WDW worth the price charged. If you want the good stuff, head east...right out of WDW to St Augustine. Tons of good seafood there.

disneymomw_3boys
04-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Traditional Pure Seafood (Lobster, Crab, Shrimp) I would have to say Fultons, we will be there on Thursday.

But for some great fish dishes only, I would have to say Flying Fish, never dissapoints, we will be there on Saturday.

But the best Lobster Bisque is at the downstairs resturant in France, I just cant recall the name right now.

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-07-2008, 10:57 PM
But the best Lobster Bisque is at the downstairs resturant in France, I just cant recall the name right now.

Le Chefs de France is the name that is escaping you.

It does have the most wonderful Lobster Bisque. I absolutely love it! I've also ordered a seafood entree there and it too was delicious. I don't remember what it was but it had shrimp and scallops.

Natazu
04-08-2008, 12:16 AM
I have some places I love and some places I don't but let me preface by saying I've never had truly bad seafood at a Disney restaurant.

Best (by preference):
Flying Fish
California Grill
Narcoossee's
Artist Pointe
Coral Reef

Ok seafood:
Cap'n Jack's
Citrico's (still a super place though)
Cape May

What I avoid:
Fulton's