PDA

View Full Version : It was Painful

Not2Loud
04-07-2008, 10:31 AM
I had a last minute business trip last week to the Orlando area. (Actually the business was in Ocala, but flying in and out of MCO.)

I thought I would be done by 6-7 PM and could get to WDW by 9 PM or so. That would have given me a few hours in the MK at least (I am an AP). I had a res for POFQ at a good rate and all.

I didn't get out of Ocala until 9 PM or so and was driving in rain. I decided to change plans and stayed at the Hyatt at the airport since I had a 9 AM flight. While rolling out of bed and literally right to security was nice, I missed my WDW fix.

I changed my res to my trip in May, so I will get it then. But it was sad not to see Mickey :(

AdventurelandTikiGirl
04-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Awww that stinks. I feel your pain :sob: :fit: I get sad when I drive by the exit for Disney on 4 and can't go :pout: I'm glad you have a trip planned for May, so at least you have something to look forward to! :joy:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-07-2008, 12:07 PM
So close!! I totally understand someone that would try to at least get a few hours in! We're going in May, too, and it can't get here soon enough! :wave:

SBETigg
04-07-2008, 12:21 PM
That is sad, very painful to be so close and miss out. I hope you get back soon.

BluewaterBrad
04-07-2008, 02:31 PM
I know the feeling!!:mickey:

Not2Loud
04-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Thankfully I have to do this trip an average of once per month.

Granted, we already did our 9 day trip to FW cabins in March. But its a great thing to spend a few hours in the parks after working and such.

Its much more fun than sitting at a bar. Plus, DW never worries about me that way. Like I am going to try and pick up some woman standing in line for a Dole Whip!! :cool:

pdrlkr
04-07-2008, 08:40 PM
So close but yet so far. :(