PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Pet Tricks

PinkJJ
04-07-2008, 02:57 AM
I thought this might be a fun, although random, post. Do any of you have something fun to tell about a pet of yours?

I will start.

I have a cat (yeah, I'm not proud of it) who plays fetch. She has some play mice she will bring to me and drop at my feet and want me to throw for her. She will take off after them and bring them back and drop them at my feet. :D

kakn7294
04-07-2008, 04:25 AM
I have a rabbit who waves his very own miniature version of the Steeler's Terrible Towel. He learned by watching the kids wave theirs during our Super Bowl XL run. He picks it up with his teeth and shakes his head up and down.

milklady
04-07-2008, 07:42 AM
I have a yorkie who acts like a cat. He has to be clean all the time and pounces on toys. His stupid pet trick is snuggle. You tell him to snuggle and he lays down his head and will snuggle with you problem is he slams down his head when he does it.

conwayjohn71
04-07-2008, 10:27 AM
I have a 2 year old female Boxer

she has 2 tricks

1. She will go to the fridge, open it and bring me a beer (i know crueilty to animals)
2. clean up, I will tell her clean up and she will go into our daughters rooms and anything and I mean anyhting on the floor she will pick up with her mouth and place in their toy boxes, it is hilarious, her tail wagging 100 mph the whole time as she tries to beat the girls at putting the toys and stuffed aniamals away

BikerPrince
04-07-2008, 12:48 PM
I have a 2 year old female Boxer

she has 2 tricks

1. She will go to the fridge, open it and bring me a beer (i know crueilty to animals)
2. clean up, I will tell her clean up and she will go into our daughters rooms and anything and I mean anyhting on the floor she will pick up with her mouth and place in their toy boxes, it is hilarious, her tail wagging 100 mph the whole time as she tries to beat the girls at putting the toys and stuffed aniamals away

How much do you want for her??? I'll give you silver ears, inferno...ANYTHING!!!

See.low
04-07-2008, 01:08 PM
I know this is a more common dog trick, but my chocolate lab, Charlie Brown likes to play 'dead doggy". (I should actually say he likes the treat he gets from playing "dead doggy". heh) You put your fingers in the shape of a gun, shoot him and say, "Bang".
Sometimes it takes a few shots, but eventually he falls down to the ground and puts all four paws up in the air. It is the cutest. :dog:

wizardmickey
04-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Must be something about female cats genetically that enables them to fetch?
Our dearly departed Betsy used to play fetch... I'd never seen a cat do that, but then when we got Mickey & Minnie, the tradition continued! She loves playing fetch with wadded up paper, make-up brushes, and those soft balls that they use when giving blood!
Mickey? I'd swear some days he has brain damage! He will satnd on his hind legs for catnip, and stay that way as he eats it from your hand.
My fish know how to play dead real good! Oh, wait... they're not playing... :(:cry::(:cry: