PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP candy

Disney-Nut
04-06-2008, 09:30 PM
During mnsshp does every store counter give candy away or is it just a select few stores??

pixiegoose
04-06-2008, 09:45 PM
At MNSSHP, the stores themselves don't give away candy. There are certain trick-or-treat spots throughout the park where you get candy- some spots are indoors, some are out. These will be marked on the MNSSHP map that you'll get when you enter for the party. You also get a bag to hold the treats! :mickey:

chrisb26
04-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Yeah it isn't just the stores. They have spots all over the park to get the candy. I believe there are a couple in each land. There is also an Alice In Wonderland walk path which is from the back of ToonTown to right near Space Mountain that had about 4 or 5 stops there. Its pretty fun!

TheMartellFamily
04-06-2008, 10:23 PM
What we tell those who have not gone is more it is certain areas around rides that have the location for trick-n-treating areas.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-06-2008, 11:26 PM
None of the stores give out candy. It's only the places marked on the map (which you can get when you enter the park). There are about 10-15.

I recommend hitting the ones in Toontown right away when it opens. That way you can get the ones near the Judges Tent/Hall of Fame, then enter Alice's Treat Trail to Tomorrowland and get those before heading to Fantasyland or go see the parade and fireworks. Viola! You've already knocked off about half the treat spots.

biodtl
04-07-2008, 09:27 AM
A tip for the toontown walkway trick or treat - have your camera/autograph books out and ready - there are character meets along the way.

MMouse6937
04-07-2008, 10:39 AM
IMHO the candy was a BIG letdown, not that I really needed it, but I was led to believe that there was TONS of candy and it was really good stuff and I didn't find either to be true. We actually stood in one line and they gave us like 2 pieces (in Adventureland) Most of the lines were so long we didn't bother. The ones that we did we were somewhat disappointed. It was pretty good quality candy, but our bags were barely 1/4 full when we left. Not what I expected, but it was just candy so....

CaptainJessicaSparrow
04-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Really? I had candy from the parties leftover well into December. I had to visit the stores to get a blue merchandise bag just to hold it all. I recommend visiting candy places closer to the end of the night since they tend to give out more then because they need to get rid of it all before they close the party. They don't carry it over to the next day.