PDA

View Full Version : Adding days to old tickets

Space Mountain Man
04-06-2008, 09:28 PM
I have three passes from '03 that are: Non expiring, park hopper, with two days remaining on each.

If I were to buy similar 2-day tickets today, they would each cost $199. The three-day version of the same would be $268. I assume I will be charged the difference of $69 each to upgrade them, correct?

Or...as I hope, since they were originally 5-day passes, will it be the difference between a 5-day ($320) and 6-day ($327) pass? Sure would like to save that $180!!

Since it's Disney, and they're in the business of making money, I assume the former, but it sure would change my plans if I can get that extra day for only $27!! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
04-07-2008, 11:36 AM
You won't be able to add days to those older tickets. The best that you would be able to do would be to apply the value of those tickets to purchase of new tickets however you'll only be credited for what's remaining on those tickets based on what you paid for them when they were originally purchased. You're probably best off just buying the new tickets outright and using these as is.