PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare breakfast characters?

BelleLovesTheBeast
04-06-2008, 08:02 PM
So it says that Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Eeyore are there. Are all of these characters at every breakfast?

I'm trying to decide if I should try this or do the Crystal Palace character breakfast again.

joanna71985
04-06-2008, 09:37 PM
The 1900 Park Fare breakfast characters are Mary Poppins, Pooh and Tigger, and Alice and Mad Hatter. They are just about always there (it's not always, because no character is ever 100% guaranteed).

JerseyDad
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
.....the characters mentioned are "very probables" to make an appearance at 1900 Park Fare.

However, the last time I was at 1900, Tweedle-Dee & Dum also were there, as well as Peter Pan.

Peter graced the place with one of his famous "cockle-doodle-doo" calls....

......which....scared the wits out of some younger children, since there was a sudden outbreak of tears!!! :cry:

katzctkpt
04-07-2008, 09:15 AM
I would do 1900 Park Fare if you've never done it. We did the CP this past yr and wasn't that impressed with it. The characters whizzed by without hardly stopping for a snapshot. If you've already done CP then try something new that's what we try to do is a new restaurant each yr. The Peter Pan appearance would be awesome.

CosmicRay
04-08-2008, 01:57 PM
We did 1900 Park Fare this past December and had a great time! We saw Mary Poppins, Alice, the Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger. The food was great, if you haven't been there, I'd recommend it.

Disneyatic
04-08-2008, 03:35 PM
I agree with the other poster that said the characters at Crystal Palace seem very rushed.
Depending on when you sit and the characters route, you may be waiting for them forever.

1900 Park Fare was very fun. Alice and the Mad Hatter were very fun and engaging and the Pooh characters were very sweet and took their time.

joanna71985
04-08-2008, 03:44 PM
I agree. CP can be kind of a pain for characters, as it is a large restaurant and it can take the characters awhile to arrive.

As for Peter Pan at 1900 Park Fare, I wouldn't count on it. The only reason he would be there is if one of the regular characters couldn't make it. He does meet in Adventureland at MK though.

Hayden's Dad
04-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Peter graced the place with one of his famous "cockle-doodle-doo" calls....

......which....scared the wits out of some younger children, since there was a sudden outbreak of tears!!!

I have seen the Mad Hatter scare some of the kids also. He is very loud and lets face it mad. We saw a couple of parents saying to there kids as they were leaving. "Don't worry you won't have to see him again."

But most of the kids got a kick out of him. Alice kept telling him to hush to no avail.

Gator
04-09-2008, 05:07 PM
I've never been, but it seems a lot better than Crystal Palace, which I have done. Plus, it gives me a reason to finally go see the inside of the GF. Can't wait to see Mary Poppins. I always had the hots for her:secret:

JerseyDad
04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
I have seen the Mad Hatter scare some of the kids also. He is very loud and lets face it mad. We saw a couple of parents saying to there kids as they were leaving. "Don't worry you won't have to see him again."

But most of the kids got a kick out of him. Alice kept telling him to hush to no avail.

....yes...the Mad Hatter can be quite a "character"!! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/opus_p/S5030256.jpg)

But the kids seemed to have had a good time!! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/opus_p/S5030257.jpg)

....my daughter is sporting the blue lanyard & big smile!!

mommyprincess
04-11-2008, 10:41 AM
We loved 1900. Mary Poppins was in the Lobby for pictures and our first character was the Mad Hatter (he would walk up to every table and speaking in a lisp say "Say Muthsturd" to make the kids laugh...worked every time:D Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum Dum love to mess with the kids (knock off their hats, flip their pig tails) and Pooh and Eeyore were lovable and cuddly. Picture time was more than enough and since the tables are so close together, you got to enjoy seeing the characters longer as they pass down the line of guests. Really a fun breakfast.