PDA

View Full Version : help for dining

philfifilauren
04-06-2008, 02:18 PM
hi everyone! can anyone recommend some places to eat. we arrive on 31st may and there is 12 of us with kids ranging from 4 to 18:secret: by the way we are staying at port orleans french quarter any tips?:thumbsup:

khkymanager
04-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Hope I can help. We often travel in a large group and it's usually up to me to make our dining arrangements. The places we have found to serve our needs and desires, for sit down meals, when we travel en mass are:
O'hana(breakfast or dinner)
Cape may Cafe Buffet for dinner
Teppan Edo
Biergarten
tony's town square

If you have any questions just ask I'm sure someone can help

Jared
04-06-2008, 03:54 PM
hi everyone! can anyone recommend some places to eat. we arrive on 31st may and there is 12 of us with kids ranging from 4 to 18:secret: by the way we are staying at port orleans french quarter any tips?:thumbsup:
With a party of 12, you might qualify for the group dining experience. You can reach that department by calling (407) 939-7707, or just call the regular number, and the Cast Member will transfer you if you are eligible.

I like the idea of 'Ohana because it's loud and boisterous and fun, and the food is delicious. Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge is another option.

:tasty:

tundramom
04-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Are you on the dining plan?:mickey:

playdead88
04-06-2008, 04:41 PM
plus you're close to DTD - they have great restaurants!