View Full Version : Pic Game

TOThater
04-06-2008, 12:02 PM
I know I know I know

I'M A COPYCAT

But do you want to play the pic game

dlpmikki
04-06-2008, 12:48 PM
What sort of Pic game did you have in mind? It would need to be different from an existing game on these boards as we only allow one of each to go at the same time.

TOThater
04-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Lets Do ....................:confused:

Anything And Dose Not Have To B Disney

Seens You Did The #1 Post You Can Go

P.S......

Did you play the J.S Game?

If You Did Do You Give Up?!

dlpmikki
04-06-2008, 01:57 PM
I'm still not sure what your pic game is. Are you wanting people to show pics and if so where is the game?

I was doing the initials game but did run out of possible JS names I could think of. I was surprised how many folks had already come up with. Maybe you should give a clue and bump it up.

TOThater
04-08-2008, 06:35 PM
Yes And As I Said You Cann Go

WDWFREAK101
04-10-2008, 10:41 AM
I don't understand what you are supposed to do. Look at the ones that the Game Board already has as an example. In those games, you post a picture and you guess where the object, person or place is. I would be happy to play but you need to give us some more instructions rather then just asking if we want to play something called the pic game.
--------------------------------------------------------
Trips
14 Times (78 days)
Next Trip: All Star Movies 6 Nights 7 days (12/12-19/08)

TOThater
04-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Its just like everyother one:mad::mad::mad:

WDWFREAK101
04-15-2008, 07:34 PM
Its just like everyother one:mad::mad::mad:

What other one?!?!?! Every single Pic game on here is different! In one game you find Figaro. In one game you figure out where in Disney you are. There are plenty of games! Choose one and give instructions. You were the one that started this thread. YOU need to give instructions. I would be happy to play but you can't be mad at us for not understanding YOUR game that YOU didn't give any rules to! Understand now? YOU can post the picture and we can do whatever you want us to do, or WE can post the picture and you can do whatever you want to do. It is that simple. Don't be angry at us. We want to play. Please tell us how to.
Trips
14 Times (78 days)

TOThater
04-16-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm still not sure what your pic game is. Are you wanting people to show pics and if so where is the game?
Yes:number1:

TOThater
04-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Well here I go

1.Pick a person to post a pic
2.They show the sub.In pic (Anythig dose not have to B disney):-o:-o

WDWFREAK101
04-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Well here I go

1.Pick a person to post a pic
2.They show the sub.In pic (Anythig dose not have to B disney):-o:-o

I'm still not understanding. Do YOU pick a person, do WE pick a person? We just pick a random picture and we look at it and that's it? :confused: You NEED to be more specicifc! Once again, I would be happy to play but you need to post instructions. Thanks!
Trips
14 Times (78 days)

TOThater
04-17-2008, 06:45 PM
O.K I picked mikki
And you can pick the person and if they do not post back in 5 days pick somebody eles:-o

And you do a close up pic:mickey:

WDWFREAK101
04-17-2008, 06:49 PM
O.K I picked mikki
And you can pick the person and if they do not post back in 5 days pick somebody eles.:-o

I pick who? What do I tell the person to do? What do we post? What are we suppose to do when it IS posted? Who wins? Who loses? WHAT IS THE GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Trips
14 Times (78 days)

TOThater
04-17-2008, 06:56 PM
And who's getting mad

You know you are not very nice

WDWFREAK101
04-17-2008, 07:03 PM
And who's getting mad

You know you are not very nice

I'm sorry. i just hate the fact that you say that I'M stupid because you claim that it is "Just like ever other one:mad::mad::mad:" when it isn't. Also, i hate that you ASSUME that we know YOUR game because you get mad at US for not knowing YOUR game! I have had absolutely no problems here on Intercot and I have had a wonderful 1 and a half years but now you come on here claiming that you know everything but you forget to post instructions to your game! If you would post the instructions then we wouldn't have this problem. I have no idea how many times I have to say this, POST INSTRUCTIONS!!!! This is getting out of control.

TOThater
04-17-2008, 07:10 PM
First of all I did not call you stupid
And if you think getting out of control then do't play:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad

Melanie
04-17-2008, 07:22 PM
Okay, whoa everybody.

If you are the one starting a game here on INTERCOT, you need to actually start it - not task someone else to do it. That way it's clearly displayed to everyone how the game is to be played from the beginning.

ToThater, your idea so you need to begin it. Like Mikki said though, it needs to be different from other picture games we already have running.

TOThater
04-17-2008, 08:33 PM
Thank you 4 the help

drummerboy
04-17-2008, 08:48 PM
This thread has gone nowhere fast. TOThater, if you want to start a game and give clear instructions, please start another thread. I'm going to close this one.