PDA

View Full Version : Cap'n Jacks, not one of our faves anymore

JerseyMouse
04-06-2008, 12:00 PM
This place used to be tradition for us, we would always stop there for lunch on our first day of the trip, but over the years we have noticed a decline in service, the servers there almost have an attitude of "If you don't like our smugness, leave", which is exactly what we did last time, we won't be back.

The food was decent, nothing to write home about, even back when we enjoyed the place, we didn't dislike the food, but the service was pretty good in the past, which kept us coming back.

The main reason we used to eat here first day was we weren't quite ready to tackle a park, something more of a laid back type of atmosphere suited us. Instead of Cap'n Jacks, we prefer Wolfgang Puck Express now.

Jodi
04-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Sad, but true, I would have to agree with you. The first time we went to Cap'n Jacks was about 3 years ago, loved it. Last year, they must have been short staffed and glasses were piled up on the bar, servers were not a bit friendly, it seemed more of a chore for them to be nice. We are going back to the world in August and depending on whether they offer the free dining will determine if we go back.

#1donaldfan
04-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that....we had it on our "to do" list for our upcoming trip....we've yet to eat there !!

I suppose we'll have to keep our "ear to the ground" and see what future post are saying about the place....

thanks for the report.....:mickey: