PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef ???????'s

iluvdizney2
04-06-2008, 11:23 AM
We currently have lunch ADR's for here, and I am allergice to seafood! Dont ask! trust me, it was not necessarily my choice. My son wanted to go and he is paying, so who am I to say no. My question is what is the atmosphere like and how are the non seafood foods? I am a little nervous going there, but mostly because I am unsure of what to expect for quality of food that is non seafood, and also what the place is even like....I have been to almost every other place in Epcot and loved it so I am assuming I will love this too....first time is always the scariest!

TheRustyScupper
04-06-2008, 12:55 PM
You could have the steak or the pork chops.

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
04-06-2008, 01:05 PM
My husband had the NY Strip steak at coral reef and thought it was one of the best steaks he ever had. I had a bite and it was amazing (I had the catfish) ... It is a very nice restaurant... It was our favorite meal of our trip last year!

Charlee
04-06-2008, 02:47 PM
We had a similiar problem to yours - I booked the ADR because I wanted the atmosphere but me and my mom don't eat seafood and my dad can't! But it turned out to be one of our favorite meals of our trip and the one ADR that I HAD to make for our trip in June!

We all had the NY Strip steak which was yummy and finished with the Chocolate wave - even more yummy!

TiggeRia
04-06-2008, 04:49 PM
My mom and I had the pork chops when we were there and they were absolutely delicious. My dad and brother had the NY strip and they both loved theirs, too. Don't worry...you'll be fine! :mickey: