PDA

View Full Version : My ADRs, what do you think?

TXTigger
04-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Hello! I am mostly a lurker here, would love your opinion on my ADRs that I made for this August. The cast consists of DH, DS 5, DS 3, and myself. My boys are really good at going to restaurants (thank goodness), and we are on the DDP. Thanks!

Coral Reef - Dinner
Whispering Canyon - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Breakfast before park opens
OHana - Dinner
Yak & Yeti - Dinner (a little leary of this because I am from Houston, and think most Landry's restaurants aren't very good)
Garden Grill - Dinner
Chef Mickey - Breakfast before heading home

dolphinmickey9170
04-06-2008, 11:35 AM
Coral Reef - Dinner - We will be trying for the first time this August.

Whispering Canyon - Dinner - We love the skillet, the noise we could do without.

Crystal Palace - Breakfast before park opens - Great breakfast, filling and fun characters.

OHana - Dinner - Love the chicken wings, great atmostphere - If you are going when Wishes will be showing, you can see it out the window and they pipe in the music too!

Yak & Yeti - Dinner (a little leary of this because I am from Houston, and think most Landry's restaurants aren't very good) - Never tried, but I want too.

Garden Grill - Dinner - Food is good, service was not.

Chef Mickey - Breakfast before heading home - Great food fun characters.

We'll be there in August as well, maybe we can arrange a meet. What are your dates?

Bethanymouse
04-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Hello! I am mostly a lurker here, would love your opinion on my ADRs that I made for this August. The cast consists of DH, DS 5, DS 3, and myself. My boys are really good at going to restaurants (thank goodness), and we are on the DDP. Thanks!

Coral Reef - Dinner
Whispering Canyon - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Breakfast before park opens
OHana - Dinner
Yak & Yeti - Dinner (a little leary of this because I am from Houston, and think most Landry's restaurants aren't very good)
Garden Grill - Dinner
Chef Mickey - Breakfast before heading home

You have some good ones planned! We are trying Whispering Canyon on our upcoming trip too. It will be our first dinner experience. We ate lunch there a few years ago. I heard it is a great experience. We love Ohana's and Chef Mickeys. We are also trying the Yak and Yeti. Have fun, I think you will enjoy the food!:mickey:

pdrlkr
04-06-2008, 08:31 PM
It looks great! :thumbsup: :mickey: