PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! Cleaning can wait...

MickeysGirl
04-04-2008, 07:19 AM
Hi all and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Looking at the upcoming celebrations, there is something very important happening on Monday called, No Housework Day. Now, I don't know about you, but this is phenominal! Why only give it a day? This should get it's own WEEKEND! Starting right now! haha

So let's get this partying started with today's...

:laundry2: :mop: Housework Weekend Off :pick: :vacation:
Beer Blast!

Happy Friday Everybody!!

Specialty Drink of the day: :beer: Beer
... with fresh squeezed lemonade for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! We'll be staying pretty close to home.

alpro2
04-04-2008, 07:23 AM
No Housework Day! Sounds great to me. Happy Friday and have a great weekend! :beer:

Caroleh
04-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Alex, do you ever do any housework?

Happy Friday, everyone!!! I'll skip the beer and have a :marg: instead. No housework for the weekend sounds like a great idea since I have to finish painting and do some sewing and scrapbooking!!!

JanetMegan
04-04-2008, 08:33 AM
No cleaning...I'm all about that :thumbsup: I'll have a :marg: as well please. Not 100% sure of my weekend plans yet, we are supposed to have nasty weather moving in later tonight that could effect my burger/poker event tonight...

MauiMouse
04-04-2008, 08:43 AM
No cleaning for me either. I'm trying to get rid of this cold that has been hanging on for a week. :giveup:

How about one of those Green Apple Margarita's for me. :marg:

disneydrmr
04-04-2008, 08:47 AM
No Housework Day! Sounds great to me.

Alex, do you ever do any housework?

Gee Carol.. you beat me to it!!! :D

Hope everyone has a great and fun weekend! I'll skip the beer... may I please have some chocolate milk? It sounds soooo good today....

MsMin
04-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Whoa... stop the show.... You are going to have a no housework weekend when I'm in WDW? How is that fair.. I wasn't going to do housework anyway so technically I'm not getting my weekend off!!!!
Sorry no beer for the road (I'll see Bret in a few hours and I know he'll have that ticket book out).
Have a wonderful weekend all...
Jamie I'll just have a lemonade.

Mickey'sGirl
04-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Happy Friday! I will gladly leave the Housework alone!

Alex -- Is it just vacuuming that you don't do, or do you not do other housework as well? :D

MickeysGirl
04-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Whoa... stop the show.... You are going to have a no housework weekend when I'm in WDW? How is that fair.. I wasn't going to do housework anyway so technically I'm not getting my weekend off!!!!

Now wait a second, if I couldn't get my happy butt down to Disney to celebrate with you (HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY!!!) why should I be home suffering and having to do housework???

See that logic there?!??!?! :idea:

pogo
04-04-2008, 11:15 AM

:shake:

I can't believe this..... your going to WDW and we're sitting home..... and your complaining about NOT getting the weekend off ???? :faint:

Happy Friday Everyone but Beth !

I'll take a couple of :beer:........ I think I'll need them.

By the way Beth.... I hope you have a wonderfull trip and I can't wait to read the trip reports ! :D

ElenitaB
04-04-2008, 02:12 PM
I like the way you think, Jamie! :thumbsup: I think that when any holiday or birthday falls on Monday, it needs to be celebrated the entire weekend before it.

I'll have a lemonade, please (with Splenda). Thanks!

Jasper
04-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Now if we can just get my DW to go along I would have it made!

SgtTigger
04-04-2008, 08:05 PM
No Housework Day. This should get it's own WEEKEND! Starting right now!

No problem NO HOUSEWORK all weekend.....

Since Sherrie is down in DISNEY.... and it is only me and Koda the cat here at the house...... I guess sherrie will have to do all the housework when she gets back.........

So HAPPY FRIDAY to all

I hope everyone has a great weekend.....

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
04-04-2008, 11:15 PM
I guess sherrie will have to do all the housework when she gets back.........

Sounds like a great idea! in fact...the group could stop by me and Jamie's place and clean it up a bit when they're coming back from WDW!

:-D

Happy Friday, everyone...drinks are on the way!