PDA

View Full Version : My ADR, dinners only

mickeynminnie08
04-03-2008, 09:21 PM
We will be arriving Sun. 8/10 and leaving VERY EARLY Fri. 8/15.
We are eating breakfast in the room, to save $$$$. Lunch will be whatever we're close to although there are a few things thanks to the discuss boards that have caught my eye. Well, here we go...

Sunday-Ohana :papple:
Monday-Chef Mickey's :mickey:
Tuesday-Biergarten:beer:
Wednesday-Sci-Fi (I've read we should definately stick with burgers and fries here):eat:
Thursday-Boma (I have heard that this is a great place):thumbsup:

Let me know what ya'll think. We will have one extra counter service meal each in our dining plan...yeah!:high5:

Natazu
04-03-2008, 10:42 PM
You seem to have to goods on Sci-Fi. Outside of that, you're looking great. Remember when you're packing that instant hot breakfasts can be made with your coffee maker.

mrsgaribaldi
04-03-2008, 10:44 PM
I've only had breakfast at Chef Mickey's and Ohana but I bet they are good for other meals too. Breakfast was good:thumbsup: We ate at the Biergarten in 2000, never went back again. I don't think it was bad, I just don't remember. One thing I thought was a dumpling turned out to be a potato:( Nice entertainment for the little ones (at least in 2000). Sci Fi I ate at once also, nothing special for me. We both prefer the Brown Derby in the Studios.

mickeynminnie08
04-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Wow Stephanie, are those your cats in your picture? They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

KylesMom
04-03-2008, 11:50 PM
We've eaten at three of your five (Ohana, Chef Mickey's and Sci-Fi) and think you've made some great choices! I know it gets ripped here, but we've never gone wrong with Burgers, Fries & Onion Rings at Sci-Fi. Enjoy! :mickey:

moe513
04-04-2008, 07:26 AM
ohanas-- is a must for us. We go every trip

Beirgarten---Great atmosphere but bad food.

Chef Mickeys-- Too loud for us,plus the time we went the food buffet was low on food,we had bad seats and a waiter that disappeared.

SCi fi-- We go here for lunch and always enjoy it.

Bomas--We didnt like so much but enjoyed seeing AKL . We didnt like the food and it was very crowded. It was hard to get close to the food.

kwhitt3202
04-04-2008, 09:47 AM
looks good. Tried sci-fi in march and the burgers were huge and good. My family loves chef mickey and ohanna. Boma is not for us we tried it a couple times and we liked a few things mostly the desserts (we are in the minority on this one), it is a must try at least onece and get there early so you can check out the savannahs. Havent tried Biergarten yet but it is on our list for our next vacation. Have fun.

lightyearfan
04-04-2008, 11:14 AM
you have great choices, as far as Sci-Fi, if your have dinner i would reccomend the stake, it was really good, so was the spinach & artichoke dip and onion rings(imho), i also know that the Sci-Fi gets knocked around alot,but both times that me and dw ate there we had no issues. enjoy your trip:mickey:

Victor

pdrlkr
04-04-2008, 08:06 PM
They look great! :thumbsup: :mickey:

Bethanymouse
04-06-2008, 12:29 AM
We love Ohana's and Chef Mickeys! Enjoy!:cloud9:

Belle_0717
04-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Your choices are great. You have chosen 2 of our favorite restaurants, Boma and Ohana. Definately save room for dessert. The bread pudding in Ohana is killer. Boma has tons of great desserts as well.

dolphinmickey9170
04-06-2008, 11:19 AM
Sunday-Ohana :papple:Great food and fun. We love the chicken wings and the banana bread pudding!!

Monday-Chef Mickey's :mickey:Always great food and fun. The characters are so much fun.

Tuesday-Biergarten:beer:We've never tried as I am too chicken.

Wednesday-Sci-Fi (I've read we should definately stick with burgers and fries here):eat:We love this place. The atmosphere is fantastic. I always order the burger with BBQ sauce and onion rings!!

Thursday-Boma (I have heard that this is a great place):thumbsup:We love the food selection here. The ribs are phenominal. Don't forget a zebra dome or two, if we haven't eaten them all yet.

As a side note, we are having a mini meet on the 18th of May at MK if you are interested. Check out our thread in Disney Meets titled, "May 18th Ice Cream Parlor Meet" (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=128003)!!

Hope to see you there and hope you have a fantastic trip!!