PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse pizza at Wal Mart!

McGoofy
04-03-2008, 07:56 PM
My friend TBY2225 told me about something really cool. Wal Mart now carries frozen Mickey Mouse pizzas! They are in a blue box that says Disney on it. The pizzas are perfect for kids. $1.36 gets you a pizza that is slightly bigger than a personal sized pizza, and it is in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head. They have cheese, pepperoni, and pepperoni & sausage varieties. My son loves them! Pretty cool!:mickey:

Beast_fanatic
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
There are lots of Mickey Mouse products out these days including Mickey shaped frozen hamburger patties and sliced cheese. I haven't seen the pizzas yet though. They sound cute.

buzznwoodysmom
04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
We've purchased the Mickey pizzas, Mickey hamburger patties and I've seen the Mickey cheese slices. We've also been getting disney grapes and apples. My kids liked the hamburgers alright, they said they prefer our homemade ones better. However, they asked me to never get the pizza again. They said it was aweful. They eat the grapes and apples without any complaints.

mickeys_princess_mom
04-03-2008, 11:09 PM
We've purchased the Mickey pizzas, Mickey hamburger patties and I've seen the Mickey cheese slices. We've also been getting disney grapes and apples. My kids liked the hamburgers alright, they said they prefer our homemade ones better. However, they asked me to never get the pizza again. They said it was aweful. They eat the grapes and apples without any complaints.
The pizzas kind of were awful! I love Disney, and pizza, so I was real excited to find these, but won't buy them again.

Lehman Family
04-04-2008, 08:52 AM
We've seen and bought the pizza and cheese. We haven't seen the hamburger patties though, we'll have to look for them. We usually give the Disney pizzas to our kids and they don't seem to mind them at all. My wife and I have also had them and they didn't seem too bad. We've also seen some Disney branded fruit, we only got a bunch of bananas so far.

DunkieKong
04-04-2008, 10:09 AM
The pizzas are the standard frozen cardboard crust-type that are kinda meh. But the fact that it is Mickey's head, I can't get enough.

DisneyDog
04-04-2008, 10:39 AM
There is a restaurant not too far from where I live that makes Mickey shaped pancakes on the kids' menu. My DS5 loves them!

I might have to try the pizzas...maybe the night before we leave for our surprise trip in a few weeks!

Eeyore's Pal
04-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Where are you finding the hamburgers and cheese?

tinklover
04-04-2008, 11:10 AM
eeyorespal you totally read my mind i was wondering teh same thing. I know in teh cheese section they have the "cubed" cheese in mickey heads but have never seen the slices. I hope someone responds soon as i will deffinitely get these for my DD's they love the pizzas and the fruit.

#1donaldfan
04-04-2008, 12:02 PM
The are more Disney products out there:

zip lock baggies, drink mix singles, crackers, paper towles....etc..

every time we go to the store there is a new Disney product on the shelf....I love seeing them and it would be alright to me to see everything change to Disney.....well, maybe not that way the "real" magic stays at WDW!!

buzznwoodysmom
04-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I saw the sliced cheese at WalMart in one of the "center Isle" open topped freezers. I didn't buy them and I've never seen them again. I have not seen the mickey cubed cheese. My kids would probably love those. The hamburger patties were in the freezer section not in the meat section. Hope this helps.

McGoofy
04-04-2008, 01:09 PM
I saw the sliced cheese at WalMart in one of the "center Isle" open topped freezers. I didn't buy them and I've never seen them again. I have not seen the mickey cubed cheese. My kids would probably love those. The hamburger patties were in the freezer section not in the meat section. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info regarding the hamburgers. I did not know about those. I will have to look for those.

I have seen the cheese cubes in the fridge section where the string cheese, mozzerella sticks, and "snack" packages of cheese are. It's a bag mixed with mozzerella and cheddar cheese that are cubes in the shape of Mickey heads.

I know others have said that the pizza is nasty. It's certainly no New York or Chicago style pizza. It is your typical cardboard pizza, but the kids love it, and the Mickey head certainly brings smiles!

tinklover
04-04-2008, 04:09 PM
thank you for letting me know wher eto look i am on a hidden mickey hunt of my own now lol seeing as though the burgers and cheese have been hidden from me LOL