PDA

View Full Version : How to convince someone that Disney is the place to go.

Earnhardt321
04-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Ok my family and I are thinking of going to WDW in January. My boyfriend has never been and shows very little intrest in going but I want him to come because I know he would have fun.
We are pitching the idea this weekend. So my question is how do you get someone interested in WDW that has never thought of going.

Thanks for your help!!

IloveDisney71
04-03-2008, 07:34 PM
If you have a Disney vacation planning guide dvd/video or know someone who does, I'd watch it together. It never fails to get me excited. Maybe that would help!?

Earnhardt321
04-03-2008, 07:36 PM
I have sent away for the video. I was planning on watching it with him. Also my coiusins were just there an dthey brought back a bunch of the pamphlets. Hopefully he gets the Disney fever!!!!!

BMan62
04-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Trade off. If he goes with you on one trip, he gets to pick the next destination. If it goes well, for you, his choice will be to go back, if not, then you get to find out what he really likes.

Beast_fanatic
04-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Play up the things that he does like... for example, with my husband that's the dining. If he likes golf tell him about that; thrill rides - play up Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest; etc. Sometimes they just need to find out that it's not a "kiddie" park.