PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks from Narcoosee's

slpngbty56
04-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Can anyone give me some more info on this? I recently learned that you can see the fireworks from Narcoosee's. We have a reservation for 5:50 pm, Do you think we would be able to catch the show while we're there?

ibrowse17
04-03-2008, 06:15 PM
That would depend on the fireworks time for that evening. If they are scheduled for 7:00 or so, you stand a good chance of doing so. If they are at 8 or 9, I would say no. Narc's is a great place to see them, either from your table or from the deck. They dim the lights and pipe in the music. I hope you get a chance to see them there.:thumbsup:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-03-2008, 06:28 PM
This is what we did. I was so thrilled cause I hated the idea of missing Wishes, and then I heard the music and teared up fast. My son told me, "Mom, now you can't cry in here..."
(Sorry, couldn't help it.)
:cloud9:

wendy*darling
04-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Check the fireworks schedule (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/events.asp#September_Events)in InfoCentral.
I just took a quick look and the earliest time Wishes goes off in September is 8pm. That may be possible, but it's stretching dinner just a bit- especially if you have kids.
So, it doesn't look good, but it will depend on the actual date that you will be dining here.
It may be easier to finish dinner and hop on the monorail and see them in the park. :thumbsup:

slpngbty56
04-03-2008, 07:16 PM
What would be a good time to schedule an adr for Narcoosee's if the fireworks are at 9pm?

DVC2004
04-03-2008, 08:29 PM
What would be a good time to schedule an adr for Narcoosee's if the fireworks are at 9pm?

I'd say 7:30. You may have to wait 10-20 minutes to be seated anyway. Also, you'll get to see the Electrical Water Pageant go by, too.:thumbsup:

Mammabruski
04-04-2008, 11:36 AM
We had dinner at Narcoossee's on Christmas day 2004. My DM made the ADR so that we could see wishes and we had excellent window seats, but . . . people who are NOT eating at the restaurant are allowed on the veranda and they totally blocked our view. :mad: So although we thought it would be great to see the fireworks, we didn't see them at all and it was quite a disappointment. So be aware that this might happen.