PDA

View Full Version : If you had to choose...

SFTrny
04-03-2008, 06:06 PM
If anyone has any personal perspective and comparisons of the following restaurants for dinner, I'd love to hear it...

Yak and Yeti
California Grill
Narcoossee's
Artists Point
Yachtsman Steakhouse

How would you rank them and which would you choose?

wendy*darling
04-03-2008, 06:20 PM
That's a nice assortment of restaurants!

BUT... If I only had to choose one- it would be California Grill.
Cali Grill has wonderful food, atmosphere and service. It is unique in that it is at the top of the Contemporary and has a gorgeous view of the MK and potentially the sunset or fireworks (depending on your timing).

Here's how I would rank them:
California Grill
Artist Point
Yachtsman's Steakhouse
Narcoossee's
Yak & Yeti

The only one I haven't dined at yet is Yak & Yeti. And I would (and do) return anytime to all of the others.
And I did not rank it last because it's not good. It's just that all your other choices are Signature Dining and this one is not in the same league. It's an Asian-inspired table service restaurant at AK. Someplace you can probably get in and out fairly quickly- in park attire. And they have a CS side as well- if you don't want to take the time to sit and relax.

The first 4 all have a "business casual" dress code (no jeans, cut offs, tank tops, t-shirts). And they are all significantly more expensive than Y&Y.

I have ADRs this October for Yak & Yeti and Cali Grill.
I am sure you can have a wonderful meal at every one of them! :thumbsup:

TheMartellFamily
04-03-2008, 06:42 PM
California grill would be my choice.

Natazu
04-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Yak and Yeti - haven't had the opportunity yet

California Grill - one of the best restaurants in Central Florida

Narcoossee's - excellent service, food, and atmosphere. two thumbs up

Artist Point - beautiful restaurant with great food but look at the menu before
hand. It is a little limited.

Yachtsman Steakhouse - very good but not in line with the other signature restaurants. For the money, do Le Cellier or Concourse Steakhouse.

BluewaterBrad
04-03-2008, 06:50 PM
I would have to pick the YS. I have not been to Y&Y yet but the others are great also. I just love the atmosphere of YS the best.:mickey: