PDA

View Full Version : Check out my ADR's!

TBY2225
04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
On Monday I made most of my ADR’s for my trip September 27th-October 4th. I am really excited about this trip because my great friend McGoofy here on Intercot and her family will be down with us for the first few days! Also, I will get to try out the F&W festival for the first time and since we booked this year’s trip while we were there last year, we were able to get the bounce back free dining! Just so you know, I was told that I couldn’t make reservations for Planet Hollywood or Yak & Yeti until 180 exactly out. I guess since they are not Disney owned they do not do the 180+10. I will have to call back in a few days to makes those. See what you think!

Sunday Crystal Palace breakfast with McGoofy and family!
Tuesday Le Cellier lunch with McGoofy and family!
Wednesday Chef Mickey’s breakfast
Wednesday Liberty Tree Tavern dinner
Thursday Biergarten lunch
Friday Yak and Yeti lunch
Friday Planet Hollywood lite dinner to use $15 voucher
Saturday 1900 Park Fare breakfast

I am doing mostly breakfast and lunches because those work better with my 2 kids DD6 and DS2. Since most of these places are buffets or family style my DS2, who is a big eater, can still eat free and my DD6 who is very picky will have lots to choose from. They will also be entertained by the characters! Le Cellier is for the adults to enjoy and we wanted to try a few new places this trip, so we choose Biergarten and LTT. We will not have a TS on Monday so we can just walk around and enjoy the F&W festival at Epcot. Hope you all enjoy my choices!

moe513
04-03-2008, 03:36 PM
We love crystal palace,we had a bad experience at chef mickeys so I dont recommend it. Beirgarten is fun but the food is bad.

disney100%
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Looks delicious! We are going to be trying Chef Mickey's for the first time on our next trip and I can't wait - we will have 4 kids 3 and under.

On our last trip, my son was 14 months. We all loved the food at Beirgarten and I bet the cast members wished they charged for my son! I think he ate as much as the adults!

Liberty Tree Tavern was nice, but where we sat it was pretty crowded and difficult for the characters to move around. It was difficult to get good pictures with the characters because of the spacing. Our server was great and we really enjoyed being there. The food is nothing spectacular, but it is certainly child friendly, as it is mostly stoufer's food. My son ate well there too!

In case you end up wanting another breakfast, we loved the Cape May character breakfast. We went for the first time on our last trip and loved the food. The character interaction was great and my DS fell in love with Chip and Dale who were all over him! The tables were spaced out enough so we were able to get really great pictures of my son with all the characters. There was even room for Goofy to pull up a chair and sit next to my DS!

WriteDisney
04-03-2008, 03:59 PM
We'll be staying around the same time! We made ours last weekend..

I love Le Cellier! It's a must for us now, since we fell in love with it on our last trip.. Great choice there :thumbsup:

I actually haven't tried the rest. I was considering Crystal Pallace, since we always walk past it while were in MK.. but it got beat out by other things.

BluewaterBrad
04-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Those look great. Nice variety! :thumbsup::mickey:

McGoofy
04-03-2008, 07:32 PM
I'm McGoofy, and I am so excited to be sharing a few of these meals with the OP. We have been planning this out for a few months now!:mickey: Unfortunately, I am not on the bounce back free dining, but I am crossing my fingers that free dining may possibly come out sometime in the near future.:pixie:

TBY2225, of course I think your selections are wonderful!!:thumbsup: I only wish that I could stay the whole week with you.

Not to hijack your post, but just to throw an addendum in here-- My family and I are showing up a day and half before your family arrives, and we are doing Chef Mickey's for a dinner and Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch the next day. Then we get to share all meals together until Tuesday.:eat:

I am most looking forward to the Food and Wine Festival! That is my favorite!! :wine:

Well, actually, I am most looking forward to vacationing with you!! :woohoo:

TBY2225
04-04-2008, 11:12 AM
Me Too McGoofy! I can't wait to share some Disney time with you and your family too! :cloud9: Thanks to you too for some great ideas for my ADR's!

Everyone else watch out! McGoofy and I will be doing our trip reports and other post together too in the coming months! :mickey:

Thanks for the feed back everyone!

pdrlkr
04-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Looks great! Chef Mickey's is a must every time! :thumbsup: :mickey: