PDA

View Full Version : Photo Sharing

Disney Doll
04-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I have a 5 month old baby and I need to find a good way to share news and photos with extended family and friends. There seem to be so many choices that I don't know where to start. I know I want something that will allow me to share LOTS of photos and preferably a few videos too. I know of other people who have family MySpace pages, blogs, or just use photo sharing websites. I want it to be easy to use so even grandma who has very little computer skills can access it. It might also be nice if they could order their own prints of the photos I share. I also want something that is fairly inexpensive. What do you use and what do you like about it?

mrsgaribaldi
04-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I like the Kodak gallery. You can upload your photos into albums and then you can share them with people that you pick via email. You just have to buy something from Kodak I think once a year. I usually buy some Christmas gifts from them, they do nice things with the photos. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. If you want, I can send you an email with a request to share some photos so you can see what I mean. Just pm me your email if you want that.:photo: