PDA

View Full Version : ? about 50s PTC

jrpersinger
04-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Is a 8pm ADR at PTC then going to the 2nd showing of Fantasmic possible? Or is that pushing it?

TIA! :mickey:

KylesMom
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Provided the 2nd showing of Fantasmic is at 10 pm, I think you'd be fine. If you're seated for your ADR on time, that would give you a good 75 minutes to eat, then head over to the Amphitheatre . . . .

#1donaldfan
04-03-2008, 12:29 PM
Sounds very good with the exception of the food.....sorry, but for us, it was just ok.....Fantasmic is GREAT !!!!:mickey:

moe513
04-03-2008, 12:49 PM
I think you might be rushed.However,the 2nd show is usually less crowded so you will have a better chance of getting a good seat. When are you going????If its during peak season,I would so no.

jrpersinger
04-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the input. We originally had not planned on going to PTC, but last night I decided that I really wanted to go. For a party of 8, that was the only time they could get us in other then for lunch, which we did not want. She said if we felt to rushed, to just call and cancel. She said suggested we show up around 715 to see if we couldn't get in earlier. And if I recall, the 2nd showing of Fantasmic at the same time last year was not to overly crowded. Atleast comparing it to the first show.....

Ugh... What to do, what to do?????

oh yeah, we go typically every year the last week of June. The crowd for the 4th is coming in as we are leaving. So its crowded, but not nearly as bad as the following week.

Coach Goofy
04-03-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm with donaldfan on this one. The wife and I were not too crazy about the food. The best thing there was the Peanut Butter & Jelly milkshake. That was really good. If you are not on the dining plan, I would suggest grabbing something to eat earlier, and going to PTC for dessert. That way you would make sure you would make the show.