PDA

View Full Version : Sharing meals

locodemickey
04-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Could you recommend specific meals at TS restaurants that are good to share because they are big enough. I will be sharing with my mom and we don't need a lot of food but I know some of the portion sizes are not that big to begin with. Thanks:thumbsup:

Twinsowner
04-03-2008, 09:35 AM
My wife and I have shared many meals at WDW just due to the fact that we are not big eaters. Some of the better ones that I can think of are at Liberty tree(pot roast), Narcoossees( surf and turf) Tony's at MK ( spagehtti or just about anyhting), Italian place at epcot, Rainforest Cafe, Raglan Road, Wolfgang puck( chicken pasta), 50's prime time(chicken and pot roast). Most of these places will bring two plates already split before comeing out. Sometimes we ordered an extra appetizer to help fill us and because the appetizers are our favorite part!! Happy Dining!!

NJGIRL
04-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I love the idea of sharing meals. I'm not a big eater but hate to waste food so at most meals I eat until it's done and then I feel sick. My only problem is trying to get my husband or son to get something I like.:mickey:

Taja
04-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Not sure, but I'm thinking you can't share dinner at LTT. It's served family style, rather than individual portions.

mac badger
04-03-2008, 01:57 PM
no, but you can share lunch. their lunch is delicious