PDA

View Full Version : Best restaurant for Thanksgiving

SFTrny
04-01-2008, 09:46 PM
Any recommendations for Thansgiving diner at WDW? We don't want a substitute turkey. We are open to anything! Our first thought is Boma, and we LOVE it....but we've been there twice already. Any suggestions?

SBETigg
04-02-2008, 06:49 AM
Liberty Tree Tavern is probably as close as you get to Thanksgiving Dinner at WDW, but you say you are open to anything, fortunately, opening the door to many varied suggestions.

California Grill would be a special meal, if you're willing to go for the cost. 'Ohana feels like a feast, that's always a good one. Or try Marrakesh for a really different Thanksgiving.

WishingStar2006
04-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Whispering Canyon, hands down the best Thanksgiving Dinner on property, IMO, and lots of fun too!!!

Enjoy. We LOVE Thanksgiving in WDW!:pilgram::turkey:

goofiecrazy
04-02-2008, 08:06 AM
We did Chef Mickeys for our thanksgiving dinner in 2004 and a good time.There was 12 of us eating so we got in later and had more time with the characters.They had some traditional food plus buffet food.It was good.Plus they had pumpkin pie which is a must for me.

jwildflower1981
04-02-2008, 08:36 AM
I also vote for Liberty Tree Tavern. We love it. It has turkey and all the fixins':thumbsup:

Here we go again...
04-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Whispering Canyon, hands down the best Thanksgiving Dinner on property, IMO, and lots of fun too!!!

Enjoy. We LOVE Thanksgiving in WDW!:pilgram::turkey:

Does Whispering Canyon have a Thanksgiving menu?

I was going to post the same question SFTrny.
You beat me to it... We have been to Liberty Tree Tavern and it is okay. I think the bright yellow mac and cheese turned me off.

We are looking for a place to eat Thanksgiving Dinner too.

Marilyn Michetti
04-02-2008, 10:28 AM
I agree with Liberty Tree Tavern. Besides being the perfect restaurant, it's totally in the atmosphere, with the stockade right outside, and the Liberty Bell. The CM's are in Colonial costume, and it's family style - just like a real Thanksgiving celebration with the best family in the world.:turkey:

Aggie97
04-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Maybe 'Ohana? We had dinner there on Christmas and had a great time. While not a traditional holiday meal, it had a fun and festive atmosphere (and yummy food, too). :mickey: