PDA

View Full Version : Rockin' Robots gone?

mudpuppysmom
04-01-2008, 09:09 AM
Did I miss something somewhere, or did they just up and close this exhibit?

I got an email from my cousin yesterday that told me that my son is not going to be happy when we go in December b/c they closed the Rockin Robot exhibit in Innoventions this past Saturday!!

Let me tell you how my 6 yr old is going to react......he is going to become so unglued when he learns this that I'm going to have to scoop him up with a putty knife and do major damage control!!

Please someone tell me it is just in refurb and not totally closed!!!

pdrlkr
04-02-2008, 12:02 AM
As far as I can tell it is still there.

crazykids
04-02-2008, 10:33 AM
We were just there a few weeks ago & there was no mention of this exhibit closing down. I hope this isn't true, my kids love this place!

threeh
04-04-2008, 12:16 PM
We were in WDW in Feb and the rocking robots were sot of hit or miss. A few times they wern't working but other times they were fine. Now, if your son needs a robot fix do the robot race which is in the innoventions across the way (East, maybe..the side closer to mission space) You get to design a robot on the computer then all the robots race and you have to run and jump to make them go then at the end you get to make a robot out of plastic parts which they make there and you can also watch. My kids spent sooooo much time here, we each have about 5 robots (for the ultimate robot smackdown). Tell your son have no fear the robots are still there, just a wee bit different!!

Happy planning:mickey: