PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to everyone who finished

milklady
04-01-2008, 08:06 AM
This has really been a fun three days??? If i never play pirates again i will be happy. Would like to say congratulations to everyone who made it through the madness. I think this one is well deserved. It was nice to see everyone helping each other out whether they are friends are not.

Blue Genie
04-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Well I didn't play the guest so I didn't get any of the stuff I would of love to at least have gotten the lighing and maybe the Treasher Finder but that is all.

Patricia
04-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I think everyone has shut off their computers. ;)

Congrats to all of you!

It was amazing to see everyone in action.

:thumbsup:

Thanks to all who helped!
It was really great to see everyone helping each other out. Strangers were helping me and I was helping strangers. I'm not sure if it was fun.. but it was definitely a quest we'll all remember.

I'm really hoping the lag will go away with the quest.

Chescat
04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Congrats everybody! I hope I never see that pirate lobby or that pirate game ever again! :mad:

wizardmickey
04-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Yay for them what got 'er did!!!
Condolences for those, as Cat put it elsewhere, who got left standing behind on the docks (so many broken little virtual hearts out there.)

chrisb26
04-02-2008, 01:42 AM
CONGRATS! To everybody that finished the quest it wasn't easy that is for sure.

Sorry to those that couldn't get it done if VMK would have kept the quest up tonight we probably could have gotten a few through.

But 3 days and 1/2 hour pirate lobby waits just are not enough to get everybody :(

And I will also say if I never step foot in that pirate lobby it will be too soon!

jjramsey
04-02-2008, 07:30 AM
Yes, congrats to those that did!

...and yes, now that it is over, it was worth 'shooting' a weekend to get it done.

As a consolation to those that did not make it and as I get some of the current TDM prizes built up (I am trying to use it 2-3 times an evening), it would be nice to give you a TDM prize. Currently coming through are Dream Ears, yellow space chair and red tiki divider. If you don't have one of these, let me know and as extra come up, maybe we can arrange a time to get it to you. Bear with me, it will take a 'random' while to do it.

PM me with an item from the TDM you would like, but do not have (credits not available ;-)

BikerPrince
04-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Congrats to all!

I would have to say that finishing that ### quest was the sweetest feeling I've experienced in my entire virtual life. I can't tell you how many times over the weekend I almost sent a hammer through my computer screen. I feel sorriest for those who went through the trials but never got the reward in the end -- they deserved better than that Yavn newsletter and a "good effort" pat on the back.

I too will be giving out TDM prizes as they roll in, if anyone cares to seek me out while in the park.

Cheers!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-02-2008, 07:46 PM
:congrats: to everyone! Even though I didn't do it (rather glad I didn't) it sounded pretty bad from what I've heard. Don't try to kill yourselves doing other quests! :D

Krystal_Rose
04-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Congrats too all that finished the quest! I think we all learned alot through this whole thing. Like who we can count on during times like this. For instance, thx to all the ppl we helped get through who came back to help others get through too.

I too do not want to see the Pirate Lobby for a while. Tuesday when the quest quit early I was like, now what? We just stood around looking confused. What, i'm done with pirates? Yay. Yesterday I spent the entire time I was on VMK visiting with friends. It's was so fun.

Thanks to all who helped me and and anyone else who helped ppl get through this quest. It was quite an experience.