PDA

View Full Version : 6 Year old boy in WDW

tink7474
03-31-2008, 05:09 PM
I am taking my son to WDW in June. There seems to be tons of things for little girls. Does anybody know of any special activities for boys.:mickey:

1DisneyNut
03-31-2008, 06:13 PM
Our son always enjoys playing in the Honey I shrunk the kids playground at Disney Hollywood Studios and another favorite is the Chip and Dales campfire and outdoor movie at Fort Wilderness. At the campfire they can roast marshmallows. The best part about the campfire and outdoor movie is there isn't an admission charge (its free except for buying marshmallows etc.)

aurorafan
03-31-2008, 06:39 PM
My boys are 10 & 7 and maybe I'm just missing something, but I really don't see the whole "so many things are geared towards girls" thing :confused: (I see it mentioned more than I would expect). Granted Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the 2 Princess breakfasts, but other than that I just don't see it. My boys had a great time at the 2 character meals we did (CP and Donald's Safari breakfast) and had a blast all over the world :thumbsup:. The majority of the characters and character meals are "unisex" as are all the rides and attractions--your six year old will love it there no matter what you do :mickey:.

Tick-Tock
03-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Pirate Cruises (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/specactivities.asp)

Though I imagine girls would enjoy that too.:mickey:

LoriR
03-31-2008, 10:59 PM
Pirate and Princess Parties, and there is now a boys option at the Bippity Boppity Boutique. My boys love the Boneyard in the Animal Kingdom as well as the Honey I SHrunk the Kids playground. There is also Jedi Training Academy at Hollywood Studios near Star Tours (also open to girls, but it is Star Wars after all), and a Pirate experience near Pirates of the Caribbean with Jack Sparrow and one of his mates.

Lots of other special things to do for everyone, but my boys like the Lion King show, the FInding Nemo show, and everything in Frontierland (shooting gallery, etc.) Your 6 year old boy will be in heaven, never fear!

Strmchsr
04-01-2008, 09:51 AM
My DS7 loved the Bush Camp at AKL. Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/specactivities.asp) to go to the Children's Activities section in Info Central and you'll probably see plenty of options he'd like.