PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge questions

star to the left
03-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Hello,
I am getting married in Disney in May (yay!) and we'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first couple nights of our week-long visit.

We have invited our guests for a happy hour at the bar at Wilderness Lodge (we've never stayed there but friends recommended it saying there was a cool bar area) - does anyone know the name of it, is it Territory Lounge? How late does it stay open? Also, is it possible to buy beer at the resort or have it delivered to our room? Thank you!

faline
03-31-2008, 11:59 AM
The lounge there is Territory Lounge. I believe it stays open until 1. Beer is sold in the gift shop of the resort.

star to the left
03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Thank you! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
03-31-2008, 12:29 PM
:pixie:Welcome to Intercot :pixie:

Congrats on your wedding !!:bride:

AND....you'll love WL...!!!:thumbsup:

KylesMom
03-31-2008, 01:08 PM
Congrats & welcome to Intercot!

As an FYI, beer at the Mercantile is somewhere around $12.70 for a six-pack. If you have a feeling you're going to need a case or two (or wine along with the beer), you may want to look into a grocery delivery service. $51 for a case of Miller or Bud is pretty steep! :mickey: We always do a grocery stop early on in our trip to avoid these high charges.

SgtTigger
03-31-2008, 07:24 PM
Hello,
I am getting married in Disney in May (yay!) and we'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for the first couple nights of our week-long visit.

Congratulations

Are you getting married at Wilderness Lodge????

Also Welcome to INTERCOT

We have invited our guests for a happy hour at the bar at Wilderness Lodge (we've never stayed there but friends recommended it saying there was a cool bar area) - does anyone know the name of it, is it Territory Lounge?

Yes, it is Territory Lounge...... How many people are going to be there? It is not huge but I think it is real nice. They also have snacks there.... Chicken wings, nachos, some kind of pizza and such......

:cop: :tigger: