PDA

View Full Version : Eating on check-in day?

SCbelle
03-30-2008, 05:52 PM
If we get to our hotel and our DDP is valid at check in, can we potentially use at TS each on that first night? And if so, can I make an ADR for that meal?

We will not need some of them on our last day as we will be traveling home.

Thanks!:eat:

SBETigg
03-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Yes, you can use it right away and you should make an ADR for it as soon as you can (180 days prior to travel). Just plan ahead with your travel schedule and make sure you choose a time for the ADR that won't be hard to keep or force you to rush around to get there.

wendy*darling
03-30-2008, 05:58 PM
:mickey: Welcome to Intercot SCbelle! :mickey:

And yes- Absolutely! :thumbsup:
Your DDP is valid from the moment you check-in and all your credits will be on your Key to the World card (room key, DDP, potentially your park tickets as well).

You are not restricted as to HOW and WHEN you use your credits.
If you wanted to use all of your TS credits in the first 2 days- go ahead.
Your total number of credits is based on the number of nights in your stay- but that does not dictate how they have to be used.

And yes- you can make an ADR for any of your TS meals- whether you are using the DDP or paying out of pocket. :mickey:

Hull-onian
03-30-2008, 06:32 PM
:welcome: to Intercot.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Welcome to Intercot! You can make an ADR for your first day and you can use a park day too. However, you might want to take into account how late your are going to be arriving and whether you want to use a day off your pass. If you don't, make an ADR at one on the Resort restaurants. That's what we usually do.

SCbelle
03-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Thanks to all and for the welcome!

We have not yet finalized our travel time yet so I think I shall keep the options open.

We are only coming from SC, about 8 hours. But 3 of our party are coming from NC. And with 2 kids, 6&7, we may just dine at the resort food court and rest up for a full day of fun in the am.

:D Laura

*NikkiJ*
04-01-2008, 12:58 PM
We are in kinda the same boat...We will be flying from NY and will not arriving in Orlando until later in the day, so we have decided to use a QS meal the 1st day and save a TS for a signature dinner (we are hopefully going to do the Luau @ the Poly). I personally did not wanna chance making a reservation that day and missing it because of a problem with arriving to WDW.

By the way :welcome:

I am newbie here & everyone is so helpful & friendly

CrabbyEeyore
04-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I'd been wondering the same things too. We had 3 midweek adrs and finally yesterday in a duh moment we made adrs for the restaurant at our resort for the first night. Simple logic lol Just took me awhile..Its so hard to decide on all these places.