PDA

View Full Version : We made our ADR's! Yeah

crazeedizneefinatic
03-30-2008, 12:03 PM
I almost forgot but today was the day to make our 180 day ADR's! We were in the process of buying a new car last week and life got sidetracked for awhile. Last night I looked at my planner and remembered today was the day. Soooooo.....last night at 11:30pm I started. I can honestly say, I didn't feel much like doing it but am relieved it's over. I wanna know what you think :

Fri Sept 26th: Whispering Canyon
(never been here)
Sat Sept 27th: Crystal Palace
Sun Sept 28th: Sci Fi
Mon Sept 29th: Le Cellier
Tues Sept 30th: Coral Reef
Wed Oct 1st: Chef Mickey (breakfast)
Thurs Oct 2nd: Chefs De France
(never been there)
Fri Oct 3rd: Garden Grill
Sat Oct 4th: Tony's Town Square
(never been there)

We are trying 3 new places. I am a bit nervous especially with Tony's, I don't know why. Thanks for letting me share!

180 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

AllDisney
03-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Your choices look great. Tony's is nothing to write home about, but it's OK. We have eaten at Tony's a couple of times and the food is OK. We like that it's a TS restaurant. We know what to expect when we go there. It's not to expensive either.

Hope this helps:mickey:

pdrlkr
03-30-2008, 02:07 PM
They all look like great choices! :thumbsup:

joanna71985
03-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Great choices!!

I have done Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Garden Grill, and Tony's. They are really good.

WriteDisney
03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
(never been here)
(never been there)
(never been there)

I haven't been to Whispering Canyon, but have family who just tried it last week and they really enjoyed it. They said it was and seemed to enjoy the food as well.

I have tried Chefs de France last february and I loved it! Great service (very attentive wait staff), the food was very good, and the dessert was fantastic! DBF wasn't as thrilled with it as I was, but enjoyed the food. I think he just is a bit more of a steak house kind of guy (Le Cellier is his favorite).

I'll be trying Coral Reef when I'm there too and have heard great things about it! Great pics :thumbsup:

LandFan
03-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Good choices!

I agree about Tony's though. It's kind of like Chef Boyardee Itallian. We were hoping for better when we went there last November, but it was a disappointment. We liked the interior theme though - it was really cute!

Have a great time!

lightyearfan
03-31-2008, 02:13 PM
you have some great choices, it's always fun trying new resturants, this is what me and dw will be doing on our upcomig trip:mickey:, for breakfest(see post on resort breakfest hunt on pg 2or 3 ) except for when we goto Boatwrights will be going to a different resort everyday,

Enjoy your trip,
Victor

McGoofy
03-31-2008, 02:22 PM
I almost forgot but today was the day to make our 180 day ADR's! We were in the process of buying a new car last week and life got sidetracked for awhile. Last night I looked at my planner and remembered today was the day. Soooooo.....last night at 11:30pm I started. I can honestly say, I didn't feel much like doing it but am relieved it's over. I wanna know what you think :

(never been here)
(never been there)
(never been there)

We are trying 3 new places. I am a bit nervous especially with Tony's, I don't know why. Thanks for letting me share!

180 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

I will be there the same time as you! I just made some ADR's today as well. I will be eating at a few of the same places as you except not on the same day!

You will love Whispering Canyon Cafe! It gets very rowdy in there, and it is a lot of fun. You MUST ask for ketchup at some point in your meal!;)

I ate at Tony's in February. All 7 of us in our party enjoyed our meal. My favorite thing was the chef's signature dessert. It was cheesecake, and with the caramel that was drizzled onto the plate, the chef "drew" Lady and the Tramp. It was almost too pretty to eat, but we took a picture and then ate it!:thumbsup:

TBY2225
04-02-2008, 09:49 AM
I will be down the same time as you as well and it looks like we will be having breakfast at Chef Mickey's on the same day! Your other choices look good to me, esp Le Cellier, it is my favorite!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-03-2008, 11:10 AM
I will be down the same time as you as well and it looks like we will be having breakfast at Chef Mickey's on the same day! Your other choices look good to me, esp Le Cellier, it is my favorite!

How cool!! We will be the ones celebrating our son's birthday there.

My son absolutely LOVES Chef Mickey's. We don't mind it. We tried dinner there last year on our 1st night and it was absolutely terrible. i don't know if we hit a bad night or what but same thing happened at Le Cellier, although I cannot say it was terrible, just did not live up to it's expectations. This year we are going to try lunch instead.

Maybe we will run into each other at Chef Mickeys!

crazeedizneefinatic
04-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I agree about Tony's though. It's kind of like Chef Boyardee Itallian.

Oh no, that is what I was fearing. Where we live it's nicknamed "little Italy", we have some of the yummiest italian food places. We wanted to spend our last day at the MK so we wanted to just eat there. I could not come up with another place that everyone in our picky group would agree on.

I am going to go in with no expectations, I hope I am pleasantly surprised.

SBETigg
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
It's fun to try new places. I hope you love them all! Chefs de France can be inconsistent, but we're usually very happy there.