PDA

View Full Version : YOUTUBE Disney rides!

mickeymousedabomb
03-30-2008, 11:00 AM
Okay so to get a little Disney fix I was just on youtube watching people's videos of the rides! Anyone else do this to fix their fix??:blush::D

DisneyorBust
03-30-2008, 11:10 AM
You're not alone! We viewed a few of them too!:thumbsup:

jeddalynn
03-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Oooooh yes. But my very disciplined DH discourages me, saying that I'll spoil the rides for myself.

What I really like to do is YOUTUBE "disney trip" or something like that and you can get whole video logs of peoples vacations.

I also like doing a YOUTUBE search for "disney surprise." In a great one, these parents were videotaping their kids opening presents Christmas day. The kids each opened a gift that was a disney t-shirt for each for them. Then the dad just says, "Those will look great when you wear them in Florida." Then the kids find out they're going to Disney and they just go nuts. :dance:

pdrlkr
03-30-2008, 01:52 PM
:thumbsup:

BluewaterBrad
03-30-2008, 03:59 PM
I do it all the time!:mickey:

Jonas_Swe
03-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Yes, indeed! :thumbsup:

I am subscribing to a handful of channels that broadcast Disney Theme park clips only on You Tube! :surf::party2:

Must have my daily Disney fix!!!:yay:
:tink::balloon:

BMan62
03-30-2008, 06:35 PM
I'll be trying to make my own this September! Just got a new camcorder to take on our next trip. Sony DCR-SR82 60GB hard drive - 14 hour capacity. Should be enough to get my favorite rides on video.

mugley
03-30-2008, 06:40 PM
Yeah, but what is even funner is watching Roller Coaster Tycoon Reproductions of Disney Rides on Youtube. Its cool to see the talent of some people!!!

Bringonthemouse!
03-30-2008, 07:15 PM
It's a Sunday morning tradition around here!
:mickey:

KineGirl
03-30-2008, 07:32 PM
I was doing this right before I saw this post! Haha .. its like you caught me! :mickey:

Ive never been to DL and Im huge Alice fan so I was youtubing the ride. It looks so cool! I also like to watch POTC in DL because of the New Orleans twist. :pirate: and Wishes, and Spectromagic and Buzz Lightyear and .... :mickey:

elmjimmlm
03-30-2008, 07:58 PM
Not only the rides we watch, we also watch the resort tv top 7...I just close my eyes and listen...I want to be there so bad after watching that one...

LauraF
03-31-2008, 09:21 AM
All the time. :D

Though my BF asked me to stop after a while because it made us both want to be there so much we could hardly wait!

Disneypixie513
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Haha all the time.. I don't know whether it helps or makes wanting to go even worse.
Just today i watched EE and part of VOTLM,Beauty and the Beast, and the Indiana Jones show..
I found one of the COP and favorited it..
I love watching it. :cloud9:

pink
04-04-2008, 07:53 PM
What I really like to do is YOUTUBE "disney trip" or something like that and you can get whole video logs of peoples vacations.

I do this too. Some of them are just slideshows of pictures but I've found two that were very entertaining! It's like watching a different version of the planning videos.

It's a great way to get my Disney fix, so no you are not alone! :mickey:

snerd475
04-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Yep, I started it, now my 9 yr old daughter is always looking up Disney rides on YouTube. She likes one of SM, where the guy taping screams like a little girl.
Then, she moves on to rollercoasters. She won't GO on one, but she loves the videos.

mouselover93
04-05-2008, 09:08 AM
evry little attraction. i even watch the monorail, railroad in mk, and sometimes even hotels i've never stayed at and am just curious about

buzznwoodysmom
04-05-2008, 09:54 AM
We did this just this week. The boys and I were missing WDW so bad and had a great time watching our favorite rides on youtube. The videos that got me the most were of the TTA and the monorail. Funny that those two are such small parts of WDW, but were the ones that made us all gasp "We really miss it now". I also enjoyed watching Wishes and Fantasmic and CoP and the resorts, oh the list could go on and on. Like someone else mentioned, I don't know if it helps me with my disney fix or makes me miss it more. It sure is fun though.

ImagiAsh
04-05-2008, 12:01 PM
To my own surprise, I actually have not YouTubed Disney before. I know if I start, I will never leave my computer until it was time to board my plane.:blush: However, I did just YouTube "disney surprises" as one of the previous posters mentioned... I LOVE watching these videos!!:mickey:

Figment78
04-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Thank you for posting this discussion!!! I never thought of doing this. I just watched the monorail ride - WOW did that make me feel like I was right there! (and wish I was so badly!) This will definitely help more than anything I've found so far, to get my disney fix between trips...

pink
04-07-2008, 04:49 AM
To my own surprise, I actually have not YouTubed Disney before. I know if I start, I will never leave my computer until it was time to board my plane. However, I did just YouTube "disney surprises" as one of the previous posters mentioned... I LOVE watching these videos!!

I just watched "Disney suprises" tonight and it guaranteed to put anyone in a good mood. If you're ever down one day or missing WDW try it! :mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
04-08-2008, 09:33 AM
I also like doing a YOUTUBE search for "disney surprise." In a great one, these parents were videotaping their kids opening presents Christmas day. The kids each opened a gift that was a disney t-shirt for each for them. Then the dad just says, "Those will look great when you wear them in Florida." Then the kids find out they're going to Disney and they just go nuts. :dance:

Thanks for this!! I have been hesitant about the rides, too, cause I was afraid it would ruin it for me. But I watched the surprises last night and laughed AND cried with them!

Kenny1113
04-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Another who does it!!! When my kids start asking me to go to disney again to ride a certain ride I show them youtube. We have been watching ALOT lately.