PDA

View Full Version : which loop is bigger

sheltie
03-30-2008, 08:15 AM
just wondering which of the preferred loops is the biggest one.100,200 or 300. so we will be able to back in our 5th wheel. we had stayed in loop 1700 and 1800 and both have tight sites that we have problems backing into..good thing that the disney magic go into the people that stay at the fort because they usually come out and help us get it backed in. they will even move there cars because my dad would have to go onto there paved pad...when we were down about 6 or 7 years ago my dad it the built into the ground trash can because he could not make the cut to get the camper backed in so it was either hit the trash can or hit the post that has the lot number on it. well after he hit the trash can he got out fuming then that is when the guy across from us yanked the post out of the ground and help us out...so i do not want to go thru and other episode like this so any help i will be thankful for...i look at it this way the faster we get this thing backed in the faster we can get to the park:thumbsup:

Ed
03-30-2008, 08:47 AM
Judging from the Fort Wilderness map, (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/images/fwcg07.JPG) loop 300 appears to be larger than 100 or 200.

medic9016
03-30-2008, 09:52 AM
All three loops are pretty tight depending on which site you get. The 300 loop has more site than the other two.

scuttle66
03-31-2008, 11:15 AM
These 3 loops are actually more compacted than the 1800 loop. These were the very first loops at FW and back in the 70's the campers were much smaller without slides, so there are more sites, but much closer together - we have a 30' travel trailer and we had an extremely hard time trying to back in. We eventually gave up and they moved us into an easier loop. Good luck!