PDA

View Full Version : 3rd week of October

Jeri Lynn
03-30-2008, 07:44 AM
Hi Folks,
We are considering going the third week of October this year. In the past we have gone in September, the beginning of November and the beginning of December.

How would the crowds be around the 19th of October to the 25th.

thanks!

Jeri
03-30-2008, 12:02 PM
We went last year the 14th to the 23rd and the crowds were not bad. I think the longest we waited was 15 to 20 min for things. Well except Soarin,
The only thing was for some reason last year while we were there they were having record heat and humidity:whew:
We went during this time in 2004 and it was much better, and we are planing the same time frame for 2010. It is a great time not to hot, not bad crowds.:thumbsup:

Jeri Lynn
03-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Jeri,
Thank you for your reply. I am strongly leaning towards this date. We are considering the end of September, the third week of October or the first week of December.

I've been many times in September and am having a hard time taking the heat as I get older...and last year we went in the beginning of December, although we did also go in the end of September for the Halloween party.

My sister and I love the Halloween party but don't like the heat, so I think we may try that third week in October, even though it is not value season, it might be worth the extra money to have a chance of slightly cooler weather!