PDA

View Full Version : Program or job for musician

spectroaddy
03-30-2008, 03:03 AM
I was wondering does any information on how I could possibly become a musicians at WDW???? I am a very professional musicians throughout college, and have played the clarinet for over 12 years. Does anyone have any information on how to audition, or just anything about process, please let me know. have already applied for CP (waiting for answer should be here next week hopefully) and PI program (waiting for response til may), but looking at other options as well.

Thank you, hope someone can help me!!!!

joanna71985
03-30-2008, 07:56 AM
The only thing I can think of is this website: http://corporate.disney.go.com/auditions/index.html

Good luck!!

TheRustyScupper
03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
1) Auditions are held almost daily.
2) But, very hard to break in as a musician.
3) If employed, you will probably start as part-time.
4) There are over 400 musicians, and less then 100 full-time.
5) Pay is according to Orlando musician union scale.

DisneyDog
04-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't know how you would go about doing that, but DH has a lot of friends that work there as musicians, since he was in Drum & Bugle Corps. We know one of the Jammitors (who introduced us to the others), and I met another one of his friends who is a drummer in the parade at AK. Looks like a really fun place to be a musician. They do work very hard, though. I know the guy who's the Jammitor works pretty much every day, and has been performing the same show for years and years. He also teaches drum lessons on the side to make ends meet.