PDA

View Full Version : YOMD Fastpass as Opposed to Regular FP??

Bohms4
03-29-2008, 10:18 PM
What is the difference between a FP given by the dream team and the regular ones that everyone can get?

GrmGrninGost
03-29-2008, 10:39 PM
YOMD fastpasses are given out as a set. You get one for each fastpass attraction in the park it is given in. It can be used only once at each attraction and only on the day it is received. It is only good for one person, so if your party splits up, some may get them and some may not.

SurferStitch
03-29-2008, 10:49 PM
A YOAMD FP set also means you don't have to wait for a specific time to use them. You can use them anytime during that day you are awarded them. You could literally run from ride to ride and get them all done very quickly, or space them out throughout the day.

I've seen some people leaving a park in the evening with almost all of their FP tabs still attached to their YOAMD FP card. I personally would never let those little gems go to waste!

ibrowse17
03-30-2008, 10:39 AM
We have won these twice at the AK, once in Dec and once in Feb. They were great to have. A FP for multiple attractions with no set return time. We really enjoyed winning them, and then using them:thumbsup:

Bohms4
03-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks - now I understand why everyone would get excited over that!