PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order Photo Pass

Friend Of Pooh
03-29-2008, 09:19 PM
Sorry if this question was already ask. But I am just learning about the Pre Order Pass and was wondering how I can place this order. Our trip to the World is in 33 days. :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
03-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Photo Pass Pre-Order (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx)

wdw_bound
03-30-2008, 10:39 AM
We did this on our last trip, and it worked out very well. However, we scouted out Photopass CMs everywhere we went. Most of the time, it's not hard, but there were times when there were none to be found, and other times when there was quite a line. We ended up with over 100 photos, so it's a great deal.

If you're not willing to stop for a minute to get a shot, it can still be an expensive option (I believe a pre-paid photopass CD is $99).

We like it because it's one of the few times when we can get good shots of the entire family together. Another thing that we like is that the photographers with the characters continuously shoot, not just pose the kids - we have some great shots of DS running towards Goofy and Pooh, barely able to contain himself!

Have a great trip!

Hull-onian
03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
I just pre ordered photo pass. I think it is a good deal. Go for it.:thumbsup:

Just Tom
03-30-2008, 08:27 PM
I just pre-ordered also. It has a guarantee so you can get your money back if you are not satisfied. Pretty risk free way to try it out.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
03-30-2008, 08:31 PM
We preordered it last year and didn't take advantage of it until a few days into our trip. So make sure you stop to get pix taken every time you can.