PDA

View Full Version : DLR Suites

quest4dl
03-29-2008, 02:13 PM
After I nearly decided on GC standard it seems my brother would rather save some money on his room and bunk with us. I would like to consider suite accomodations. I know it will be more than a GC standard but if it less than the cost of two GC standard rooms then it would be a consideration.

DLH has a regal suite available that would give us an extra powder room over the full bath.

Anyone stay in a suite - any recommendations?

Aisling
03-29-2008, 10:29 PM
When we had the PPH Concierge, it was in a suite and it seemed like it was two rooms connected by a door. One side had a bathroom, a couch, a large table, fridge, microwave, tv and a couple chairs. Very roomy and nice for two kids to spread out. The other room had a tv, two queen beds, a daybed/chair thing that my son thought was the best thing since Transformers, a bathroom, and a desk w/chair.

Okay, I've already posted how much I love the GCH, but if you can get a suite at the DLH for not much more than the standard room at the GCH, go for it.

BrerGnat
03-29-2008, 11:59 PM
The "junior" suites at GCH start above $800/night...they only sleep 5.

Plus, they are NOT concierge, as the suites are at WDW hotels. For concierge, you have to add like $100/night.

The suites at the GCH are really, really for splurging, and they are REALLY expensive all the time. No discounts.

2 rooms at the GCH (no discounts) is also going to be REALLY expensive, but you can sleep more people in 2 rooms than in one suite.