PDA

View Full Version : How do I share info on a great cast member?

babsmom
03-29-2008, 01:07 PM
Our last trip we had the pleasure of meeting several cast members that went above and beyond the normal "magicalness" (is that a word?) we have come to expect from Disney. We always try to let cast members know how much we appreciate their warmth and helpfulness but is there a way for me to tell someone higher up in the ranks? We love Disney and know its the special people there that add to the magic. Thanks!

chicklittlemom
03-29-2008, 01:43 PM
I recently had a difficult situation that a great Guest Relations CM helped me through. I sent an email to [email protected] and asked that the information be forwarded to her leadership. I included my home phone #, reservation #. A couple of days later, I received a call from WDW telling me they had received my email and thanking me for identifying her. They said the info was being forwarded on and she would recognized.
Hope this helps! :magic:

divinedi
03-29-2008, 03:57 PM
I have done this as well, and the CM that I wrote about received a letter from the higher ups and a pin stating that she had gone 'above and beyond' (we still email each other:mickey:!). It's very nice that they do this for the special CM's. I wrote to the address that chicklittlemom has in her message. Good luck and how great that you want to reward those that make our stays so 'magical'! :thumbsup:

Here we go again...
04-01-2008, 08:16 AM
I had the same thing happen with a CM who went WAY above and beyond what any person would do for another... even for Disney.
She made my day go from being a painful day stuck in a room feeling sorry for myself to a Magical day in Epcot... and she was a bus driver!
I will never, ever forget what she did for me.
I sent a letter and got a phone call telling me that she would be recoginzed at the next meeting and would receive a special pin and something else.
I always look for her when we take Disney Transportation but have never found her... one day I will bump into her again.