PDA

View Full Version : Gling Crazy!!

hyper71
03-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Okay, here is my confusion. I am staying at CSR check-in June 15th and check-out June
19th. Right now I have the Deluxe Dining Package (may change). I plan on getting to Disney before actually check-in time. Can I get into the parks and use my dining package before check-in time?

We want to eat at some of the higher price restuarants and see some of the shows.

People at dining reservations told me that I could not use my dining on the 19th, the lady that did my whole package said that I could.

I AM SO CONFUSED! HELP:confused::confused::confused:

LauraF
03-29-2008, 11:22 AM
With a package you will not be able to get your dining credits until you check in. They are encoded (with your park tickets) on a little plastic card, commonly referred to as the 'Key to the World' card.

But you can check in before your room is ready and get your card. Last time I went I checked in at 11am and got my card and went to the park. My luggage was coming via ME so it was in my room when I got back. I checked with the front desk when I returned to the hotel to find out what room I was in. No problem at all!

ytzking
03-29-2008, 11:36 AM
You can definitely use your dining credits on the day you check out. We've done it the last 2 years. We always seem to have a few CS credits and snack credits left after check out. You have until midnight on check-out day to use your credits.:thumbsup:

hyper71
03-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Thanks!! Now we have to decide if we still want the Deluxe Dining Package instead of the regular dining package.

disneydeb
03-29-2008, 02:39 PM
HI!:mickey:

BMan62
03-29-2008, 08:11 PM
Just one thing you need to understand - you get DDP credits for the number of nights of your stay, not the number of days. When you were told you could not use credits on your last day they may have assumed you were trying to get another full days worth of dining credits.

In your case - check in 6/15 check out 6/19 - you would have 4 nights worth of dining credits, or 12 credits per person, as you say you are purchasing the Deluxe Dining Plan. If you are purchasing the standard Disney Dining Plan, you would be eligible for 4 TS credits, 4 CS credits, and 4 snack credits per person,