PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stayed at the Poly Club Level Recently

Catzle
03-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Just wondering how it is and has anything changed for the better or for the worse?
We have been there since the the remodel, more looking for the lounge food and drink area.

antnyh
03-29-2008, 02:13 PM
It looks like you have been since we have. Did they recently remodel? We always go club level at the Poly and love it. The food is actually food and not just snacks. It is great to have that type of place to go with two kids. We'll be there at the end of May. When are you going in May?

Catzle
03-29-2008, 03:25 PM
We are going May 3-11. Can't wait, 5 weeks from today!!!!!!

Polynesian fan
03-29-2008, 06:07 PM
We check into Poly LVC Monday. Then go back the middle of May with friends. I don't think much has changed since 2006.

kwhitt3202
03-29-2008, 08:02 PM
was there in Dec always great. the breakfast has bagles, danish, hawaiian bread, ceral, milk, juice etc..., snack are sodas in the fridge, lemonade, tea, gold fish, cookies, gummie sharks fruit, and either chips and salsa or popcorn they alternate those. evening changes daily and include things like chicken kabobs, make your own asian noodle bowles, etc. for a good list with pics look at tikimans web site he has all of the evening offerings or call disney and they will send you an email with all the offerings. Deserts are great mini tarts, cakes, etc.
hope this helps and enjoy I love the hawaii building.

javamama
03-30-2008, 12:35 AM
We check in 4/13 and dh is bugging me, do they have beer? I thought I read they did someplace, but you need to request it---traveling w/my family at times you need a cocktail or 10;)

Catzle
03-30-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes, they do have beer at night. I can remember it being out set in ice along with some other alcohol and if there isn't any out they will get it for you. Let us know how it is when you come back!

kwhitt3202
03-30-2008, 09:58 AM
When we were there in Dec. several people requested beer it is available from the evening offering at 5 to the end of the deserts at 10. Also there is a mixed drink and wine. Durind the desert times which i believe is 8-10 the are other liquers as well.

javamama
03-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Thanks I'll need a few cocktails I'm sure:marg::beer: I'll give you guys the details when we get back home, I can't belive in 2 weeks we'll be there:cloud9:

mouseketeer mom
04-03-2008, 03:34 PM
The Poly concierge is just terrific. We stayed over Thanksgiving in a LVC room. We actually cancelled our ADR for San Angel one evening because we all wanted the turkey skewers with peanut sauce and Ohana potatoes that they were offering in the lounge instead. In our opinion, the concierge at the Poly never disappoints! It feels like home to us.

padisneylover
04-06-2008, 08:29 AM
We are going May 3-11. Can't wait, 5 weeks from today!!!!!!

Looks like we will be there the same time as you. My DH and I check in on May 3rd and leave on the 13th. This will be our first Poly stay and are looking forward to it. We are staying LVC.

Catzle
04-06-2008, 09:53 AM
You'll love it! We loved waking up every morning to the castle and beach and water!

My husband was just in a massive car crash head one,someone ran a light. We are lucky he is alive and thank goodness for air bags! We are also very lucky he and our family are still able to go to Disney only 3 weeks 6 days! So we really need this and can't wait. We just love club level!

padisneylover
04-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Thank god he wasn't hurt seriously. Have a nice trip and we will be the couple whose husband will walk with a cane or limp and has dementia and I wait on him for meals. Maybe we will see each other to say hello.

Catzle
04-06-2008, 01:16 PM
Okay! See you there. We have two young girls with lots of energy!

javamama
04-21-2008, 05:07 PM
OMG I loved our stay in Tonga last week, what a great trip and resort:thumbsup: We already booked for next year w/the bounceback special!

Catzle
04-21-2008, 05:33 PM
How far out can you do the bounce back? For May of 09?

javamama
04-22-2008, 01:12 PM
We did bounceback for 04/09 so I would think you could do it, but my mom booked it for our party so I have no idea and she booked 4 rooms so I have no idea. She told us all at O'hana's that she did it, and it's our christmas gift for next year again.