PDA

View Full Version : Prince Caspian or Indiana Jones

DakotaDisney
03-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Which movie are you more excited about or more interested in seeing?

Both come out in May!!!!!

I loved the first "Chronicles of Narnia" movie and I am looking forward to the next one, "Prince Caspian", but I grew up throughout the years watching "Indiana Jones" and I am excited about seeing the new movie!

Both look great though!!!!!!:thumbsup:

mook3y
03-28-2008, 07:46 PM
I am looking forward to them both.

But...

I guarantee, I will see Indiana Jones in the theatre!

joanna71985
03-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I can't wait for Prince Caspian!! I think it looks so good. And I really enjoyed the first one (saw it 4 times in theaters).

GrmGrninGost
03-28-2008, 08:39 PM
I am excited about both, but I've been waiting on a new Indiana Jones movie for what seems like forever! I'll see both at the theatre, but Jones gets my vote!

RedSoxFan
03-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I'm looking forward to the Indiana Jones movie too. I have never seen the Narnia movie.

chrisb26
03-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Very easy question for me

Indiana Jones!

I will probably wait for Prince Caspian to come on video before seeing where I will go see Indiana Jones in the theater!

WDWFREAK101
03-28-2008, 09:49 PM
I am going to have to say Prince Caspian because Indiana Jones were classic movies when they first came out but now i think it is going to be eiether really hollywood-ized or really lame. I liked the first Narnia but i think that this would be alright. The first i think will be better. I will see both but i won't see them right away. Maybe wait a week or so.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-28-2008, 10:18 PM
This was a hard one..I loved the Indy movies growing up...but they did a great job with the first Narnia, much better than I ever expected, so I'm actually looking forward to Prince Caspian too.

But, I think when all is done...it has to be Indy, just for old times sake!

murphy1
03-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Can't choose, so I go with BOTH!!!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
03-29-2008, 06:32 PM
I grew up on the PBS Narnia movies, so I am super excited to see Prince Caspian!

Mickey91
03-29-2008, 09:46 PM
That was too tough to call. I have been waiting years to see a new Indy movie, but I absolutely love Narnia!! I hope they don't cut the series short.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-29-2008, 10:40 PM
Indy!!!:thumbsup:

ASweetLov
03-29-2008, 10:45 PM
I can't wait for Indiana Jones....I've been waiting for this movie for a very long time:thumbsup:

RAIDER
03-31-2008, 03:59 AM
Another Indiana Jones vote .... :thumbsup:

dmosher
03-31-2008, 05:10 AM
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian! Of course, that is mostly because I worked on the film!
:pipes:
D

alphamommy
03-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Two words...Harrison Ford.

If he came out in a movie reading the phone book, I'd be there. For that matter, I'd sit through a couple hours in a theater just looking at a still picture of him!:cloud9:

Never managed to see the first "Narnia" movie.

Tammy

Crystal Palace
03-31-2008, 03:53 PM
Definately Indiana Jones!!! I could care less about the Narnia movies.

DakotaDisney
03-31-2008, 05:56 PM
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian! Of course, that is mostly because I worked on the film!
D

What did you do on the movie? Or can't you say?

murphy1
03-31-2008, 08:06 PM
I bought the box set of Indy, the bonus material CD is awesome, I highly recommend it before going to see the new one. It's amazing how much River Phoenix captured what a young Indy was like, he had HF's mannerisms down.

dmosher, that is really neat, the director seems great from Narnia, I have great expectations for this film. I like the Narnia fan site a lot, too.

Diznee4Me
04-01-2008, 07:35 AM
As an archaeologist I would be remiss if I didn't chime in with a vote for Indy. :thumbsup: Now for all of the archaeology he actually does in the movie....:confused::D

dmosher
04-03-2008, 01:24 PM
What did you do on the movie? Or can't you say?

I am a Special FX Engineer, I helped build, paint and finish weapons, armor,castles, other random props, etc. Lots of very cool stuff. I actually did the stuff that will be on display in Disney this year. Can't wait to see it when DW and I go in Sept.

D

Nascfan
04-03-2008, 01:55 PM
I'm a HUGE Indiana fan, so easy vote for me.:)

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
04-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Indiana Jones!! Indiana Jones! The coolest name in movies EVER (together with Han Solo..well done Harrison :D)

Raiders of the Lost Ark is one of the best movies ever and the trilogy is arguably the best trilogy in movie history (together with Star Wars and Lord of the Rings)

Hopefully part 4 will only add to the first 3 classics.

LauraleeH
04-07-2008, 11:11 PM
I chose Narnia because I loved the first one and I love this book. I like how there are the bottom two options...I almost chose equally excited but I've never seen any Indiana Jones movie (I did see the stage show at DS, but that doesn't count) and I will probably just see this one with friends. I'm still way more excited for Prince Caspian.

RocknRoller94
04-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Indy Jones gets my vote!!!:number1:

J9
04-13-2008, 12:34 AM
Confession: I have never seen any of the Indiana Jones movies (Believe it or not!!!) So, for that reason, the new installment just doesn't excite me all that much, because I feel that I'll need to see the other three first.

I HAVE, on the other hand seen the first Narnia movie. Prince Caspian and Dawn Treader are my favorite two books out of the series, so I am definitely excited for the Prince Caspian movie to come out!!!

KylesMom
04-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Indy for us, too. :thumbsup:

Wow, there are some folks here who have some REALLY COOL jobs! :mickey:

Love of Disney
04-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Indiana Jones all the way!!!! I can remember my dad taking me to the originals when I was young...can't wait for the new one!! :cool:

pdrlkr
04-14-2008, 04:34 PM
We will see both but I picked Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

murphy1
04-16-2008, 10:58 AM
I am a Special FX Engineer, I helped build, paint and finish weapons, armor,castles, other random props, etc. Lots of very cool stuff. I actually did the stuff that will be on display in Disney this year. Can't wait to see it when DW and I go in Sept.

D

Love the props at DHS!! They had some great ones at the last Narnia exhibit there. I wanted that smocked Lucy dress so bad, the CM was nice enough to let me take photos of it b/c I wanted to make it for her (shhh:secret:)

2Epcot
04-16-2008, 06:06 PM
I just saw the first Narnia movie a few months ago, I thought it was good, but no comparison to Indiana Jones. I remember standing in line to see the first movie in the 80s with my dad as well. I'll be there opening day for the next Indy film. This film is LONG overdue for the fans.

mjaclyn
04-17-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm actually very excited to see them both although Indiana Jones has to win out! I've loved those movies ever since I first saw them and I can't wait to see the new one!