PDA

View Full Version : So how have the crowds been lately?

javamama
03-28-2008, 06:01 PM
we leave in about 2 weeks:D I should say since Easter Break how have they been?

PhilHarHarMagic
03-29-2008, 12:14 PM
We were there the week before Easter and it was as crowded during the middle of the day at all of the parks as I can remember. We were able to do everything we wanted (and more), but there were a lot of people there!

I think you will find that attendance numbers will dwindle down over the next few weeks and then start going back up for summer.

Tbelle1976
03-29-2008, 12:28 PM
We just returned 3 days ago (Thursday) and it was not as bad as what I had expected. We went to MK on Easter sunday, got to meet many of the characters and still get on numerous rides.
Monday we were at Epcot and there was hardly a crowd, although Wednesday we went to AK and it was packed!
Again, in all the parks we were able to see just about everything we wanted, ride many of the rides and made sure that we took advantage of our PhotoPass!

javamama
03-30-2008, 12:25 AM
I called the Grand gathering # today to go over everything, and the concierge reps to make sure everything is set up correctly. So I asked about the Spring Break/Easter Break crowds they said it seemed very spread out this year, so not as crazy as usual. Then he said(this was GG on the phone our week should be pretty good crowd wise--which I tried to plan it that way after SB and well after Easter breaks). I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.