PDA

View Full Version : Standard room at Poly???

The Abiding Dude
03-28-2008, 03:40 PM
My DW and I are going on our second Honeymoon and staying at the Poly for first time. Just wondering which buildings are standard and which is best.:mickey:

Disney Maniac
03-28-2008, 04:25 PM
Go to the tikiman website. He has alot of info on which buildings have standard view rooms. I can PM you the link if you want!! What time are you staying at the Poly?? I will be staying there in July!!:mickey:

The Abiding Dude
03-28-2008, 04:31 PM
The link would be great! Thanks so much. We're going to be there 4-27 to 5-1. How is it in July?:thumbsup:

Disney Maniac
03-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Tikiman's website is down, but I did find the information!! Tonga, Aoteroa, Fiji, Tuvalu, Samoa, Niue, Rarotonga, Tokelau, Tahiti, and Rapa Nui. Some buildings have were only the south side is standard view rooms, or the east, west, or south. Hopefully this helps!!

Disney Maniac
03-28-2008, 04:36 PM
July is great!! It is my second time going in July but my first time staying at the Poly!! So my fingers are crossed for a good trip!!

The Abiding Dude
03-28-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks!

Disney Maniac
03-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Your Welcome!!:mickey:
Good Luck with Your Trip!!:mickey:

illini
03-31-2008, 03:24 PM
Second honeymoon-- fun!

But that sounds to me like no kids. So I'd personally opt for Tokelau. It's an easy walk to the Epcot monorail (under ten minutes) while still just a few minutes from the GCH. We stayed in Tokelau and absolutely loved it. Perfect location, slightly larger rooms, and some rooms even have an MK view at a standard room rate, even if it is off to the side.

threeh
03-31-2008, 09:05 PM
I had an excellent room in Tokelau in Februaury. We were able to see the castle from our porch (sideways, but still saw it) and such a great location. Quick walk to TTC to get to EPCOT, quick walk to grand cerimonial house.
I don't think you can go wrong any where at the Poly!! Have a wonderful stay:mickey: