PDA

View Full Version : Opening Day Tickets - I won!

OhToodles!
03-28-2008, 01:03 PM
I won opening day tickets for Monday at work today! I'm so excited! Never been to an opening day and get to leave work early too!

:number1: GO CARDS! :number1:

KathyMO
03-28-2008, 03:29 PM
:congrats:

:cheer:Go Cards:cheer:

PirateLover
03-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Congrats! I'll be at the Phillies vs. Washington. My first opening day as well, although I had to pay for mine :D

RedSoxFan
03-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Congrats!! That is awesome. I wish I could be at Opening Day at Fenway when my Red Sox get their World Series Rings. I have tickets for Fenway on June 6 -- can't wait!!

Jimenyfan
03-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Congrats!! That is awesome. I wish I could be at Opening Day at Fenway when my Red Sox get their World Series Rings. I have tickets for Fenway on June 6 -- can't wait!!

I work at a minature Fenway Park in Greenville, SC, its the single A affiliate of the Red Sox, our opening day is April 3 and the minor league fans here are sure excited to see the season get started.

Melanie
03-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Congratulations and have fun! :baseball:

KineGirl
03-29-2008, 09:16 PM
Yayyyy! :woohoo: Have fun!!!!

RedSoxFan
03-29-2008, 10:00 PM
I work at a minature Fenway Park in Greenville, SC, its the single A affiliate of the Red Sox, our opening day is April 3 and the minor league fans here are sure excited to see the season get started.

That has to be so cool to work at a mini Fenway Park!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
03-29-2008, 10:37 PM
Congratulations!! Have a great time!!

We will be at Yankee Stadium on Monday for Opening Day...the last one in the this Stadium. We are so excited!!!! :joy:

kakn7294
03-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Congrats! I love opening day although I've never been lucky enough to go (been to the 2nd day though). It's always great to start a new season as the Pirates are undefeated on that date - at least until after the game!

joanna71985
03-30-2008, 07:57 AM
That's awsome!! I would love to go to an Opening Day, but my dad couldn't get them. However, we will be going to the last game ever at Shea. I can't wait for that. I hope to see a lot of pics from your game.:)

Hammer
03-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Congratulations to everyone who has Opening Day tickets :baseball:! I don't have them this year but have had them in the past. In fact, I was at the last Opening Day at the Vet and the first Opening Day at Citizens Bank Park. Fortunately, since I work for Comcast (though not on the video product) there are TVs all around me so I will have no trouble seeing the Phillies game!

MickeyAD
03-30-2008, 11:03 AM
That's great! Congratulations! We might see you on TV on Monday as our office will watch Opening Day (I work for the Colorado Rockies). I will be at our home opener on Friday working, and I'm going to the game on Saturday as our National League Champion flag will be raised! GO ROCKIES!

joanna71985
03-30-2008, 01:32 PM
That's great! Congratulations! We might see you on TV on Monday as our office will watch Opening Day (I work for the Colorado Rockies). I will be at our home opener on Friday working, and I'm going to the game on Saturday as our National League Champion flag will be raised! GO ROCKIES!

That's awsome! What do you do there?

OhToodles!
04-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks everyone! As some of you may know - the game was rained out last night, so we get to do it all over again tonight. It's not supposed to rain, but it's going to be COLD!

I hope other Opening Days went well.

We will be at Yankee Stadium on Monday for Opening Day...the last one in the this Stadium. We are so excited!!!!
My husband is SO jealous of this! He loves the Yankees (Mets too). At least he got to see Yankee Stadium once - we went a few years ago on Father's Day when they played the Cardinals.