PDA

View Full Version : WDW Shows

aimeewvdisney
03-28-2008, 12:12 PM
I am not a big ride fan...but LOVE shows. Does anybody have a list of shows that is in each park. Even the rides that are sort of like shows would work.

Also, I have everything booked I find all kinds of information on line. Is it worth my money to buy one.

IloveDisney71
03-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm sure someone else can tell you where to get a complete list of shows. But I can tell you about a few.
DHS has more shows than the other parks:
Indian Jones Stunt Show
Lights, Motors, Action
Fantasmic (***my favorite)
Beauty and the Beast
- The Great Movie ride might be something you'd be interested in. It incorporates some acting along with the ride.
-There are a few more shows but I can't think of their names
Animal Kingdom:
Don't miss the Festival of the Lion King & Finding Nemo
MK: These aren't really shows where people act but they aren't rides either - The Carousel of Progress, Mickey's Philharmagic, Tiki Room

I'm sure someone else can give you an idea of where to find a complete list. But these are the ones that popped right into my head.

Figment!
03-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Right here on INTERCOT :thumbsup:

Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

jans2kids
03-29-2008, 11:41 AM
We love the rides but the shows are like hidden treasurers. When we talk to other people after they have returned and ask them if they saw this show or that, they were so busy waiting in lines for the rides that they didn't even realize some of the shows that are there.

Here are a few of our favorites.
MK- Captain Jack
Banjo Brothers and Bob
Daper Dans

Epcot-
Jammitors
Off Kilter
British Invasion
World Showcase Players
Sergio The Juggler

AK
Smear Splat and Dip