PDA

View Full Version : Guest room floorplans

jeffs
03-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Does anyone know where I can find floorplans showing the layout of each of the various Disney resort rooms?

I am especially interested in the contemporary. I want to compare the layout for the standard garden room in the the "deluxe" garden room.

I know these were available at one point somewhere online. On a previous trip, my wife actually chose her room based on the layout of the bathroom sinks!

vicster
03-28-2008, 12:19 PM
Go to the resorts tab and click on whatever resort you want. You'll be able to see the room layout.

jeffs
03-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Go to the resorts tab and click on whatever resort you want. You'll be able to see the room layout.

While that may be true, the only floor plan listed for the Contemporary is the standard room. The room we are supposed to be in is a deluxe garden room. It is, according to the reservationist I spoke with, 629 square feet. Still, I'd like to know the layout (to appease my wife's curiosity).

Thanks

jeffs
03-30-2008, 02:26 PM
The room we booked is, according to the rep we spoke to on the phone, 629 square feet which seems very large compared to the standard room. The price was only around $25 per night higher.

The description of the room online reads, "This suite has a bedroom and a sitting area. The bedroom has a king-size bed and a sleeper sofa. The suite has a ceiling fan, marble entry, refrigerator, upgraded furnishings, large table and chairs, vanity area with two sinks and an oversized bathroom. Located in the garden wing, a three-story building next to the Tower. Sleeps 4. Amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, data port on lighting fixture, phone in bath area, hairdryer, iron and ironing board. Coffeemaker available upon request."

It seems to me that all the suites are much more expensive than this one. Did we find a real deal or is not not really a suite? It just seems too good to be true.