PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

Cinderellaluver
03-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Me and my friends are meeting on tuesday to talk about the trip and I had some questions that will help us plan

1. Lets say we make our reservation under all star sports and we keep babysitting for money and we get alot more money in that we excpected. Would we be able to call up and switch resorts.

2. Would we be able to switch ticket types after our reservation is made??

3. I know they occasionly have savings...If we all ready made the reservation and a savings comes up can we get that added to the reservation??

We will probaly have alot more questions after the meeting so stay tuned

faline
03-28-2008, 11:23 AM
If you book a package which includes tickets, you can make changes to your package within the time frames allowed by Disney.

When discounts are announced, you can have the discount added to your reservation - again depending upon availability.

Strmchsr
03-28-2008, 11:26 AM
Yes, you could change your resort. Yes, you could upgrade your tickets. Yes, you could change your package to get the discount. If you're even considering doing these things, once you have your $250/room deposit ready you should book through Magical Journeys to make those potential changes much easier.

TheRustyScupper
03-28-2008, 11:48 AM
1) Yes.
2) Yes, if rooms are available.
3) Yes.

diz_girl
03-28-2008, 03:35 PM
Since it appears that you're financing your vacation with babysitting money, I'm assuming that you're young. If so, you're going to need someone on the reservation who is at least 18 years old.

Cinderellaluver
03-30-2008, 12:03 PM
We have someone who is over 18 coming and would we just call up Disney to change our stuff???

CaptainJessicaSparrow
03-30-2008, 12:55 PM
As long as it's before 24 hours, I think you can.

As far as raising money, you guys might be better off getting part-time jobs to help fund it. Since the money would be consistent instead of babysitting once or twice a week, you'd earn more money, especially if it was decent paying job. I funded my trip to Europe working at Publix during my freshman year.